Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol)   Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 8:32

OOC: Sorry for being equally late!

Talonstrike was somewhat perplexed at Laurelpaw's hunting, his icy blue eyes watching with deep interest. She's really good, he thought, arguably better than I am. Why isn't she a warrior again? The tabby tom flinched as the silvery she-cat powerfully finished off the hare she had been chasing. As she began to look around, presumably for him, Talonstrike thought it best to come out of hiding. "Great catch," he remarked, nodding to the rabbit at her feet. He noticed her quick breaths, realizing she was kind of winded. "If you want, we can head back at some point. At this rate, you'll catch everything in the forest." The warrior's own comment struck him as odd. That was rather nice of me to say, he thought, shaking his head dismissively.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol)   Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 22:23

Still breathing fast, Laurelpaw smiled as she caught sight of Talonstrike, nodding simply at his compliment.  If she didn't feel as if her lungs were about to explode and if Rainy wasn't so tired she probably could've thought up something more witty to say, but giving him a little bit of recognition probably wouldn't hurt....probably.  As long as he still remembered to show her some respect.

Laurelpaw was surprised at how winded she was; she was actually forced to sit down in the grass for a moment for fear of toppling over.  A wave of exhaustion had quickly began to engulf her, and it felt as if every inch of power in her body had been reduced to nothing.  This is my third patrol today...maybe I've been working too hard.  Her tongue sticking out a bit as she tried to catch her breath, her vivid eyes flashed back over towards her companion, narrowing threateningly, as if daring him to even try saying something about her pitiful condition.  Tucking her legs under her sleek body as she lay down in the dirt, Laurelpaw turned her face towards the ground and mumbled an embarrassed request.  "Just...give me a minute."

Back to top Go down

Flower Sharp as a Claw (Closed Patrol)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2