Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Litter Of One

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3846

A New Litter Of One Empty
PostSubject: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:57 pm

OOC: So here's the fam. Your half-siblings are Crowpaw, Leafpaw and Tuftpaw.
Your full siblings are Lilackit, Oakkit, Wildkit, and Spottedkit. You also have one adopted sib, Daykit.

IC: Rowantalon padded towards the nursery, his eyes bright.
He ducked his head in and mewed softly to his new litter of one. His daughter was a little black-and-white cat with a brown streak on her nose, but to Rowantalon she looked like a cat sent from Starclan.
"Snowkit," He purred softly. "Come out and meet the rest of the family,"

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 12:04 pm

OOC:my goodness she is going to have a big fam XD

Snowkit blinked as she heard her father's voice instantly getting to her paws. She padded next to Rowantalon legs her eyes full with worry but at the same time excitement. "Dad..what if they don't like me?" That thought has been circling her mind for a bit now there just seemed like so many cats in the clan, in their family. She tried to bury her face into Rowantalon fur shyness overtaking her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 3:59 pm

"Don't worry," He mewed gently. "They'll love you. Lilackit,
Daykit! Come say hello!"

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:46 pm

Daykit came from the shadows of the nursery, almost as if he had materialized out of thin air. In reality, the tom was just daydreaming against the den wall of what he'd do as leader. As he approached his father and the small kit beside him, he frowned. I'm still not an apprentice yet, he thought, but I should be one anyday now. I'm being wasted in this nursery. I should be training!

"Yes, father?" he asked Rowantalon, studying the kit beside him. Oh, he wants me to introduce myself!" Hi, I'm Daykit!" he chirped excitedly. He smiled at the smaller kit.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Wildkit walked over to the newest kitten in Shadowclan, smiling at her new sister. "Hello, I'm Wildkit. What's your name?"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀A New Litter Of One Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Snowkit stuck close to Rowantalon's leg as Daykit came out of nowhere making her jump out of her fur. She closed her eyes trying to dig more into Rowantalon as Daykit introduced himself she opened one eye still scared but curious. She opened her mouth wanting to say hello back when Wildkit suddenly spoke making her jump again even more. Letting out a small whimper her fur fluffed up her eyes looked from Daykit to Wildkit then back up to Rowantalon. Finally she mumbled out, "S..Snowkit."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:49 pm

"These are your siblings," Rowantalon purred, licking Daykit's head affectionately. He turned to Wildkit. "Where are the others?"

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:51 pm

Daykit shot an apprehensive glance at Wildkit before walking over to Snowkit."You don't have to be so shy," he chirped," We're nice! Or at least I am." He chuckled a little bit.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:35 pm

Wildkit frowned at Daykit. Snowkit didn't need this kind of drama in her life, nor did Daykit need to influence her opinions on the current situation. She turned to answer Rowantalon's question. "I don't know, Daykit, do you?" she said.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀A New Litter Of One Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Snowkit looked up to Rowantalon her head titled, "Siblings?" Then she looked towards the two kits her head still titled. So they are her family.. She peeked out again with curiosity as Daykit padded up to her. She didn't get what he meant but shrugged it off, "I..I guess so." Taking a step from Rowantalons fur to Daykit she caught Wildkit frown and again titled her head. What did that frown mean? But she finally understood what they were talking about then tensed up, there is more cats? How big is their family?!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Lilackit slipped out of the shadows. "Hello, Snowkit," she said brightly. A new sibling, how exciting! ...And scary. But mostly exciting.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Litter Of One   A New Litter Of One Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Litter Of One
Page 1 of 1