Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Favourite IC Moments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Favourite IC Moments Empty
PostSubject: Favourite IC Moments   Favourite IC Moments EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 3:06

Since we have a Favourite User Moments I figured we should have this too

1. The moment Smokeface made a fish pun

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Favourite IC Moments   Favourite IC Moments EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 14:46

I don't have a specific moment, but my one character, Flowerpetal, has no friends, no character development and no love interest or anything.
Every so often I make a topic that usually starts off like this:

Flowerpaw sighed as she made her way out of the apprentice den. Here we go again. Another day spent waiting by the entrance for some mentor to take pity on her and teach her something, and another disappointment to her friends. Oh wait, she didn't have friends.

She took a deep breath of the fresh morning air- life was good.

The young she-cat got to her feet and turned, about to go back to her usual place and wait for a patrol to join, when something stopped her.
She wasn't an apprentice anymore- she didn't need to wait there! She could finally bid farewell to the lonely circular patch of flattened grass on the left side of the Riverclan camp entrance.
With a satisfied grin, Flowerpetal turned and sat on the other side of the camp entrance, puffing out her chest with pride and getting ready to once again wait out the day.

It's not really a moment, but it's feckin hilarious to write.

Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Favourite IC Moments   Favourite IC Moments EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 17:28

oldy but goody

Sleepy wrote:
Sleepystar had taken the challenge of getting to the Gathering without using his legs. He rolled slowly towards the clearing, a small smug look of victory stuck on his face. "You owe me a fish, Tinywhisker." he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6063

PostSubject: Re: Favourite IC Moments   Favourite IC Moments EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 17:54

Lilackit wrote:
"If you need parents to be an apprentice, you can borrow my dad!"
There's also her brief moments of panic. I just love her personality, she worries about everything but still tries to help.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite IC Moments   Favourite IC Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite IC Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-