Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy)   I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 13:22

When Curlypaw slipped, a loud ringing rang through her head. It was painful, she had hit it way to many times that day. Now instead of not hearing anything, she was hearing a painful sound, like claws scraping against stone. She knew that she needed a medicine cat, but the only thing that could make this more painful was making the cats who had made this happen feel good about themselves. When Willowpaw ran up to her, tears nearly gathered in her eyes, but she pushed them back. Crying wouldn't help. She felt one of them lift her up by the scruff, but tore away angrily. She was in pain, and they were making it worse. Turning around, she faced them.
"Even if I did need help, you two are making it worse. I'll go back to camp if you leave me alone, okay?" she bargained, praying to StarClan that they would just agree and let her get the kind of help she actually needed. All her instincts were telling her to run away, get something to ease her head, but she knew waiting for their reply would get her away faster.

I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy)   I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 13:26

Willowpaw turned to Crowpaw with a small sigh, her tail flicking. "Look- just..."
She shook herself. "Fine. But I'm going to check on you later. Are you sure you can get back on your own?"

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1970

PostSubject: Re: I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy)   I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 14:04

Crowpaw was looking at his paws. He was frustrated but feeling a bit saddened that Curlypaw didn't want thier help. He sighed and looked at Curlypaw. He walked up to her and touched his forehead against hers in a comforting manner. It only lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away and looked at Willowpaw. He turned to look back at Curlypaw and said, "If we l-leave you for a bit, will you g-go to the medicine cat by yourself t-to get your wound t-treated?"

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f340』║『 I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f4a8
I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f340』║『I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy)   I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 15:15

Curlypaw immediately found a problem when Willowpaw started to speak. She had no idea what their replies were beacuse all sound had been replaced by the painful noise in her head. When Crowpaw approached her she knew he was trying to be comforting, but her brow furrowed and her jaw clenched awkwardly, before she took a step back. Then he said something, and she was reminded she had just gotten answers to an important question and she had no idea what they were. After mulling it over for a second or two she came up with a good reply.
"Okay," the gray tabby replied, then started running towards camp. It was a good answer because if they did agree, her answer would be accepted, and if they didn't, she would sound sarcastic. She made sure to smell for danger and watch her footing, so she didn't trip again. As soon as she was away from them, her stress evaporated. Everything was less painful, though she would see a medicine cat. It might hurt less without the other cats around, but she didn't know how much longer she could deal with the pain.

I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy)   I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't need your help! (For Drippy and Middy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: