Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willow- Closed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

Willow- Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 18:30

(OOC: Oh! I see, so here's my question then: how do you determine the damage done?)

Willowpaw growled at such a jab, not liking the sting it gave at the least. It hit too close to home. He was almost unconscious. The apprentice was never good at pure physical fighting, but what he made up for in lack of technique was pure stubbornness to bow down. "Yeah, but if you were the real Willowpaw you'd know I'd never give up until you run back to your frog-loving clan!" With that Willowpaw furiously bit her tail and attempted to knock her off balance.

Willowpaw used Tail Yank, minus -10 stamina to attempt to stun for one turn. Since is almost unconscious, 1,2, and 3 means fail and 4,5,6 means success (I like chance a lot:3). Rolled a 2, so Willowpaw fails.

Willowpaw
1/20
50/80

Willowpaw
12/20
60/80

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 18:30

The member 'Wavedream623' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Willow- Closed - Page 2 Mistpe10
Willow- Closed - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 19:02

PAUSE:
lesson time yo.

use these pages
This One
will help you determine certain moves & the damage they do.
(Scroll through the entire page)
If a move requires a dice roll, it'll tell you.
For instance, earlier in the battle Shadowclan Willowpaw used Leap-And-Hold.
Here are the special effects.
-Can't be hurt while using.
-Damage inflicted each
turn move is in effect.

-Roll one "Effect Dice"-
1, 2, 3, works for one turn.
4, 5, 6, works for two turns.

ONLY roll dice when the move has something like this.

Also, when the move works for two turns (like when I rolled a 6), you can't break free.
Usually people post something like:
Stormfur snarled as he twisted beneath the she-cat angrily. "Fight me on the ground like a real cat!"
Then the opponent, the one who originally used Leap-And-Hold, would use another attack.

This page is just the basic rules. I dunno.
Finally, this one is your reference for HP and SP to determine what stats your opponent has.
Got it?
Good~

IC:
Willowpaw's ears went back. "Frog eater?" She mewed incredulously. "It's not like I've heard that one a million times. Besides," She lifted her lip in a smirk. "That's a bit rich coming from a tree-lover like you."

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 22:19

(OH ok I didn't see the damage part, I saw the rest though so you don't have to explain the rest to me. Gosh darn I thought I knew the system, but I guess I didn't know it completely oopsXD)

Willowpaw looked intensely back even though he was close to passing out. "Yeah, like tree-hugger's original too, hypocrite." However, his voice didn't jab those words as much as he intended to, sounding a little...teasing? Since when did he feel calm enough to tease someone? Willowpaw tried narrow his blue eyes suspiciously at himself, but his head was spinning too much to be able to concentrate on that task. A fiery anger in his chest was still there as it always was, yet this time his always-present rage was burning low from exhaustion.

(OOC: It seems like the only way to make Willowpaw ever close to being likable was to make him too exhausted to be his usual pompous, rude selfXD)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 22:41

OOC: Willowpaw will keep that in mind next time they meet~
IC:
Willowpaw narrowed her eyes. "Why are you out here, anyways? Getting a bit bored of being an annoying burr in camp?"

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 8:15

Willowpaw huffed. "I'm not the annoying one mouse-brain, they're the ones being so tree-hugging and loud that I have to leave to just get some normal peace and quiet. Of course, they don't like that but they can shove a piece of mouse-bile up their throats if they have a problem with it." His insults became more unoriginal from tiredness as be continued to blab like he hasn't done before. "I went to Highpine first during my kit days, but then my sister just had to let everyone know about it and my secret escape tunnel in the nursery. Starclan, I hate Rosepaw. Then I started going to Fallen Oak but even that place wasn't safe from enemies! This frustrating Thunderclan apprentice would not stop arguing with me and we even had some competitions." His eyes sparked with defiance. "I'm not going to let my arch-enemy ever win! But now Fallen Oak's reserved for battling her, so now I needed another place to get away from everyone. And it looked like I was wrong about Fourtress too," Willowpaw glared halfheartedly at the other Willowpaw. A wave of exhaustion brought down the fiery look. "I hope you have a good reason for coming here and ruining my chance to find a quiet place." He grumbled.

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 19:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 17:30

Willowpaw shook her head, her nose wrinkling. "Starclan, Rosepaw sounds terrible. Who does that Thunderclan apprentice think she is? Thunderclan cats think they're so great. They're fools for letting so many rouges in."
She sighed. "There's this cat- Curlypaw -and she's the most horrible cat I've ever met.
She's rude and annoying. I'm better than her by far! But she refuses to accept my help."

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 15:08

OOC: Sorry for the wait, life caught up this weekendDx

"Yeah, no kidding. Rosepaw and that lightning-loving she-cat are so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be Dark Forest cats, " Willowpaw snorted, sitting down with his claws unconsciously sheathing. "And who does Curlypaw think she is, not accepting your help?" He shook his head with a mocking laugh, not analyzing how green with envy he was for that she-cat. "That's pathetic."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 15:58

Willowpaw nodded eagerly. "Exactly. Maybe someday we could give them all a piece of our minds. After all, we're better fighters than them by far- we could send them running to their mothers in no time."
She shook herself. Talking to another cat like Willowpaw felt... good. It was nice to have another cat that understood.

PostSubject: Re: Willow- Closed   Willow- Closed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow- Closed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2