Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Start Of Something Great?

Go down 
+3
Middy
Holly
Drippy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 16:57

Swiftpaw sat down as far away as he could from the other cats. He still didn't trust them. He just listened in their conversation. Upon hearing Willopaw's words his eyes widned. 'Pulled here? How strange...' he was deep in thought as he stared at the cats that began to emerge.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 17:03

Feeling safer at the declaration that this was 'neutral territory' - whatever that meant, it apparently meant they were safe - she sat in the light, calmer. Could these be those forest cats?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 17:07

Swirlpaw came out of the shadows, a smile on his face. "Pulled here? I wasn't pulled here at all. I just like sneaking out." The tom looked the ShadowClan and RiverClan cats up and down. They don't seem hostile, he reasoned, so I won't be. It seems like we're on edge as it is. The tom looked at the numerous eyes in the shadows around him. There were so many cats from different backgrounds here. It couldn't have been a coincidence.

"Well," spoke up the young white-furred tom," I'm Swirlpaw, and I'm from ThunderClan. And, yeah, my eyes are weird. I know." He winked his distorted eye for extra emphasis. The tom unsheathed his claws, feeling much more relaxed now that he got it out of the way.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 12:26

Rosepaw stepped out of the shadows her claws still unsheathed she wasn't going to let her guard down around these cats no matter what they say. She signed, "I'm Rosepaw from Skyclan.." She introduced herself. Her ears flicked at Willowpaws words, "So I wasn't the only one.." She mumbled to herself hoping nobody else heard that. Her bright blue eyes scanned the cats around her she figured they must be from different clans and from the smell a kittypet and a rouge...

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 18:48

Finchpaw felt her heart jump alarmingly when one of the cats's began to approach her, shrinking closer to the ground as the she-cat who smelled of ShadowClan took a step forward. Quickly though, she could feel herself begin to calm a bit when the she-cat introduced herself as Willowpaw, and spoke to her reassuringly. Blinking her wide golden eyes, Finchpaw stuttered back a greeting, a faint hint of a smile on her face. "I..I'm F..Finchpaw....of RiverClan."

Scrambling to her paws, the small she-cat gazed around at the other two cats who introduced themselves. She couldn't help chuckling a bit at Swirlpaw when he winked, charmed by his playful demeanor, and even Rosepaw seemed to be nice enough, though a little wary. She could tell that these three were fairly young apprentices - even though Finchpaw still had her apprentice name she was past old enough to be a warrior, even though her apperance didn't display that. With her puffy fur, kit-like wide eyes and short stature she looked the same age as her newly-discovered companions.

A bit more confident now, Finchpaw nodded in agreement when Willowpaw mentioned that she felt 'drawn' here. "I felt the same! I was just planning on going on a short walk, yet my paws led me here." With a purr, she took a few steps closer to the group, her confidence growing bit by bit.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 19:03

"I wanted to explore, and somehow I found myself here..."
Ruby found herself less afraid now, and more confused. So all these cats were also here by some strange coincidence?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 19:59

Willowpaw tilted her head. "Strange..."
She shook herself. "Well, what now?"

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   The Start Of Something Great? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start Of Something Great?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: