Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Reunion

Go down 
+3
Lulu
Holly
Drippy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 15:25

Daykit was unmoved by Wildkit's nudge. He knew that she meant well, but Daykit looked around sheepishly. " I guess," he mewed hesitantly. He felt bad being here, as if he had no right. He made way to his 'sisters', flicking his tail as a greeting. The young tom smoothed his fur down as he observed them. "Hi, guys," he mewed," what are ya'll up to?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 15:38

"Talking to Leafpaw! She's really brave! Not even scared of being out here with everyone!" Lilackit told her brother excitedly.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 15:44

Oakkit scrunched up her nose, standing up and scurrying over to Daykit, hiding behind him instead. He was bigger, and he wasn't moving as much as Lilackit, so it was a win for her. She let out a soft whimper, peeking out in between his legs.

Family Reunion - Page 2 Tenor Family Reunion - Page 2 Original Family Reunion - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 15:51

Daykit turned his head, eyeing his sister somewhat strangely. Oakkit was always really shy, but this was getting ridiculous. "They're our clanmates, Oakkit," he giggled," they're not going to do anything to us. They're our friends!"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 17:10

Oakkit shook her head vigorously, "I'd rather stay with you, Daykit. Please, let me stay." She looked up at him and frowned, wrapping a paw around his leg and clinging to him.

Family Reunion - Page 2 Tenor Family Reunion - Page 2 Original Family Reunion - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 17:10

Crowpaw had recently become an apprentice. He was very shy and reserved. He looked over to where Leafpaw was. She was speaking to some kits. He shyly walked over there with his ears pressed down on his head and his bushy tail fluffing up even more. He didn't like talking to others. He had no confidence in himself. 'I can't even talk to kits...' he thought sadly. He finally reached them. "H-Hello...umm I'm C-Crowpaw." he softly greeted the kits.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340』║『 Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8
Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340』║『Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
spottedfur

spottedfur

Characters : -A-shkit, -L-arkit
Clan/Rank : -A-Shadowclan, kit -L- Thunderclan, kit
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 20:06

spottedpaw padded out of the nursery and mumbled, . . . hello everyone im spottedkit

Last edited by spottedfur on Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 8:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spottedfur

spottedfur

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 20:26

im spottedkit

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 20:45

Leafpaw tilted her head curiously, before speaking. "Well Oakkit, it's very nice to meet you." she turned to face both Lilackit and Oakkit, the latter still looking nervous. She looks like she's trying to merge herself with the ground. She cleared her throat, before asking: "Are you two looking forward to being apprenticed?"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Family Reunion - Page 2 Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 21:02

Daykit looked at his sister hiding behind him." Come on," he murmured," go and tell Leafpaw. She's your sister! She won't bite. I'll be right here." He smiled warmly. She's more of a family to you than I am, he wanted to add sourly.

OOC: So is Day gonna be the big brother here? I can dig it

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 21:08

Oakkit let out a soft snort, "Fine. But I'm coming back over here, afterward." She hesitantly stepped forward, looking up at Leafpaw, eyes narrowed in caution. "Not exactly...I guess," She quickly looked down at her paws, shifting them nerviously.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 21:08

"I am. I want to learn how to hunt!" Lilackit declared. "I'll be the best hunter in all of ShadowClan!"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
spottedfur

spottedfur

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 8:40

spottedkit ran back into the nursery

Last edited by spottedfur on Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3846

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 9:03

OOC: Here's something that could help you, Spottedfur.
IC:
Rowantalon watched proudly as his growing family interacted. Only one cat was missing-
"Where's Tuftpaw?" He mewed.

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 10:08

"T-Tuftpaw?" Crowpaw asked. He looked around trying to spot his brother. He looked back to his father. "H-He's probably e-exploring. He likes to g-go out and look around." He whispered to his father. "D-Dad...can we go out a-as a family one d-day?" he asked.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340』║『 Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8
Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Family Reunion - Page 2 1f340』║『Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Family Reunion - Page 2 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next