Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You've Got me Helpless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You've Got me Helpless Empty
PostSubject: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 14:44

Flintpaw padded out of the elders den, her mouth full of the old moss from their bedding. She had been told to change their beddig, and as much as she hated doing chores for the elders, she knew she had to. Flintpaw changed out the old moss for some new, and began walking back to the den. Her yellow eyes scanned the Shadowclan camp. She turned to go back into the elders den when she heard somebody approaching behind her. Assuming it was her mentor, she began speaking through a mouthful of moss. "I-I'm sorry, am I do- oh. It wasn't her mentor after all. She stared at the ground in hopes that the other cat hadn't noticed her stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 16:37

Rowantalon tilted his head. "Hi there." He purred. "You're Filntpaw, right? Flamestrike's apprentice?"
The scarred tom sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws in a friendly manner. "I was just wondering if you needed any help with that." He mewed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 16:48

Flintpaw laughed a little."That would be great, actually!" she purred, her ears presses flat across her head. She felt a feeling of warmth spread through her chest as her tail swished nervously at the ground. "T-Thank you! And yes, I am Flintpaw. Who are you? I don't think I've met you before."
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 17:08

"I'm Rowantalon- I became a warrior a few days ago." The leopard-spotted tom moved forward and picked up Flintpaw's pile of moss with his jaws.
"I'll go put this in Thrushstripe's nest."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 4:46

Flintpaw stood there before nodding at the older cat. "Okay! Thank you for helping!" She stared for a moment before shaking her head. She sighed. 'This is a problem.' She thought 'Rowantalon is a warrior and I'm only an apprentice. I'm hardly half way through with my training. I think I'm in- no. Don't finish that sentence. Do not finish that sentence.' She could feel her heart thumping out of her chest, and she took a moment to catch her breath before joining Rowantalon inside the den.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 12:53

Rowantalon turned to her with a purr, turning to groom his handsome reddish pelt for a second. "How's training so far?" He mewed, beginning to sift some dirty moss out of the elder's nest.
"I mean, what have you done so far? Battle training?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:41

Flintpaw joined Rowantalon in cleaning out the nest. "Yeah, so far I've learned how to hunt and fight. It's going pretty well. I'm just sort of waiting until I'm a warrior, though." she smiled. Following the older tom, Flintpaw paused to lick her pelt clean before continuing to clean out the nest. "To be honest, I don't really enjoy working for the elders. I'm glad I won't have to after I have my warrior ceremony."
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:43

He grinned. "That's great! I never really liked cleaning out nests, but it's something that needs to be done."
The tom paused. "Maybe we could go out hunting or something later- it's been a while since I've been out in the marsh."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:49

Flintpaw nodded. "That sounds great! I'm okay with whenever, I hardly do much around here." she laughed. She finished picking through the nest before looking at what they had completed. She was glad that somebody had stopped by to help her, and even more so that it had been Rowanclaw that had just happened to stop by.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 13:51

"Alright then," The scarred tom mewed, taking a step back. "And the nest is finished too- I'm going to go grab a mouse, then we can be on our way."
The young warrior flicked his tail and offered Flintpaw a grin before padding towards the Fresh Kill Pile.

OOC: Should we make a hunting topic?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 14:07

OOC: sure!

Flintpaw followed after Rowanclaw to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Got me Helpless   You've Got me Helpless Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Got me Helpless
Page 1 of 1