Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)

Go down 
+3
Steam
Maple
RainyHeart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 19:59

It was a beautiful green-leaf day, the sun shone brightly down onto the slowly-healing grasses of the moorland as a troupe of four lithe cats made their way down a familiar rabbit trail leading towards the Thunderpath. One of those cats, Laurelpaw, took a moment to glance behind her at her best friend Necterleap and his new apprentice Sootpaw, before turning back around to follow her father Silentstrike with a smile. It was a wonderful day, with almost all of her favorite cats surrounding her; and no sign of you know who. Exhaling in a slight sniffing sound, Laurelpaw had a hard time controlling her paws to keep from not bouncing with excitement; she was a fully-grown apprentice now, about to become a warrior. Warriors didn't prance around like kits. Raising her head and puffing out her chest a bit in a slightly noble, slightly arrogant way, the white she-cat waved her sleek black-ticked tail and continued on their patrol, heading to check the markers at the ShadowClan border.

(Let the WC cats post first, then the SC cats can jump in :D Laurelpaw will be first to provoke the fight, but any other cats are welcome to join in with the taunts as well.)

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 18:40

Silentstrike could only smile at the moment, it was such a great day, and his daughter and brother as well as his apprentice, Sootpaw, were with him. Silentstrike wasn't too familiar with Sootpaw, his brothers apprentice, but that didn't stop him from snagging the chance to set up a good conversation with him. "Sootpaw, how about you see if you can sniff out a hare, eh?" He looked back to his daughter and apprentice, Laurelpaw, seeing her strutting around like she was on a catwalk (Stupid pun totally intended). "Hey Laurelpaw, shouldn't be too long before you're a warrior. I've been talking with Ashstar, telling her how well you've been doing." He purred, proud as he could be. He was a happy father and Quailfeather was a happy mother.

OOC: Mobile~
As soon as Laurelpaw heals, Silentstrike is going to kick her in the rear end for starting a fight cx

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 19:20

Sootpaw nodded," Okay," she shrugged and sniffed the air. There wasn't much in the air. She turned to Laurelpaw. Nectarleap talked a little about her, but talked highly of her when he did. She seemed to be dependable and loyal, and was his age, even though she was still an apprentice. I wonder what she's thinking about, she wondered. The small grey apprentice yawned. Nectarleap had been training her hard lately. Suddenly, remembering the hare, her nose twitched as she picked up a faint scent. "I found one," she announced proudly.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 20:18

Rowantalon yawned as he made his way towards the Windclan border. There wasn't ever anything to do, and he was exhausted from last night's hunting patrol.

He turned to his companions with a weary grin and flicked his tail. "Let's get moving, so we can get this over with."

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 20:35

OOC: In another rp Badgerstorm is healing before this happened. I signed up for two fights before the rule change so if Badger isn't fully healed yet in that other rp, I hope it doesn't count? Badger has been healed :P

Badgerstorm noticed how exhausted Rowantalon looked as they pressed on. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he was training Rowantalon's son Tuftpaw. He wished to train the apprentice hard, harder than before, to help the apprentice accept approval from ShadowClan as quickly as possible. He hoped the tom was up for the task as Badgerstorm slightly wished Tuftpaw was here now with both father and mentor. He would've definitely had good experience for a patrol with two warriors that he can fully depend on.

Badgerstorm nodded to Rowantalon in agreement as they tread across the WindClan border. The Thunderpath felt familiar as the roaring monsters became less frightening. The tom noticed that he was getting used to the monsters, but the smell was still foul as they stung his nostrils. He had recently attacked two WindClan apprentices here not too long ago. The scars were still present at his belly and his shoulder dealt less damage as it healed fine. Badgerstorm felt a little nervous to see the apprentices again, suspecting another conflict.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 21:00

OOC: Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I lost Internet. Also, I'm mobile.

IC: Nectarleap padded along with the rest of his patrol, enjoying the beautiful day. All that cats that were with him he liked; his apprentice, his best friend, and his brother. They were patrolling the ShadowClan border, where hopefully there wouldn't be any conflicts. He heard Silentstrike ask Sootpaw to scent a hare. That was probably to make conversation and to boost the apprentice's skills. Unlike Laurelpaw, his apprentice wasn't ready to become a warrior yet. When he heard her say she found one, he smiled proudly
"You can try to catch it if you would like. Just make it fast, we are supposed to be patrolling the border," he instructed. He sniffed the air to see if he could find some prey of his own. Then he smelled ShadowClan, causing his ears to perk up on alert. It was more than just the border marks. "I think I smell a ShadowClan patrol. They don't seem to have reached the border yet, but we might run into them."

Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 19:03

Roaringpaw followed the patrol with curiosity. He had never been an a patrol before, being a medicine cat apprentice, but apparently according to some cats it would be a good idea for him to learn what it's like. The idea was that if he understands patrols from experience, he'd have a better chance of locating them if there's no Intel available on their whereabouts and know the crucial times to heal a cat during one. 'If you understand how everyone plays their part in a patrol, then you can play yours as a medicine cat if the time comes.' Those words rang through his ears as he padded beside his clan-mates, focused on memorizing details that could become useful later on.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 14:33

(occ: she deserves it ;D)

Laurelpaw watched as Sootpaw scented the air for prey, a kind smile on her face as she they made eye contact, enjoying watching her friend's apprentice beginning to learn the ways of a warrior. She could tell Necterleap was a great mentor; he was kind-hearted, patient, but also intelligent and firm when needed. Glancing back at her friend, she dropped her pace a bit to walk beside him, greenish-yellow eyes sparkling. It was nice to spend time with him without you know who breathing down her neck. I feel sorry for Stoneheart's apprentice, having to learn from a fraud like him!

Not wanting to think about her problems on this beautiful day, her ears swiveled forward as she heard her father speak from up ahead, his proud words lifting her spirits even higher. Eyes wide with excitement, she purred; "Really? I can't wait!" Turning to Necterleap, she nudged his shoulder playfully and laughed, a her eyes gleaming with friendliness. "Watch out Necterleap, I'm catching up with you!" Suddenly, the scent of ShadowClan came to her attention, and instantly the young she-cat was alert. Ears flattening back, she unsheathed her claws as they came within sight of the stinking Thunderpath, and saw a group of cats on the other side. Flicking her tail disdainfully, she let out a huff and continued along, shifting her gaze every now-and-then to check on the ShadowClan patrol's position. I'd like to see them try to cross the border; not while I'm here!

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 2:17

Badgerstorm followed the patrol across the roaring Thunderpath. A familiar scent struck his nose as his green eyes carried him towards the colours of WindClan cats. Oh StarClan, he sarcastically thought, rolling his eyes. They just had to encounter WindClan again. Badgerstorm grew suspicious and tired for WindClan's actions. It seemed like WindClan were being too defensive over their side of the border between ShadowClan's, despite the Thunderpath creating a long distance between the two territories. Badgerstorm flexed his claws, digging them into the marshy earth below. He noticed more dirt lingered underneath his paws the closer he approached the Thunderpath.

The tom watched the WindClan patrol in disgust. If he kept meeting WindClan like this, surely ShadowClan will have to strengthen their borders over the Thunderpath? At least that would keep WindClan away. More prey to feed ShadowClan's ever-growing warriors. "Watch your step, WindClan," he spoke to no one in particular towards the WindClan cats, "unless you want the monsters to send you running back to camp. At least make it easier for us." Badgerstorm stood proudly at his end of the Thunderpath. He wanted his words to dig into their fur to prove that ShadowClan shouldn't be messed with. The two WindClan apprentices he fought earlier grew angry quickly. He figured the same treatment may provoke these WindClan cats too, but he decided to unsheathe his claws and wait for a response from both patrols.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 9:19

Rowantalon's green eyes narrowed. He was the oldest, so he should keep the peace, right?
He eyed the Windclan patrol. They didn't look too friendly. Maybe a little skirmish could help vent the tension he was feeling, anyways.
"Don't tease them, Badgerstorm." He mewed, nudging the younger warrior with his head. "You might scare them away."

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 13:40

Sootpaw, having been chasing the rabbit she scented earlier, watched from the shadows behind a few trees. She did not want to fight at all, but it looked like she wouldn't have a choice. There's no way I'd be able to fight any of them one on one, she thought, her face dropping.

She eyed the tom with the green eyes. Green eyes.... Talonstrike talked about him once! That must be Badgerstorm! The warrior looked fearsome, and Sootpaw was thoroughly impressed by Talonstrike's bravery and abilities to fight such a foe. And he was just an apprentice, too! I'd never be able to do something like that. She slinked deeper into the shadows as her posture fell. She'd wait this out. She had no other choice.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 13:55

OOC: Remember to wait for Maple and Wavedream before posting again.

IC: As Nectarleap padded up to the border, he couldn't help but hear the two warrior´s remarks. Though they did get beneath his skin, he remembered his skirmish with RiverClan as an apprentice, and what Quailfeather had taught him then. Though inside he wanted to rake them across the nose for saying they were cowards, he remained calm, maybe even a little happy, on the outside. He new just how to get under their fur.
"Sootpaw!" he called out, not really knowing where his apprentice was. He smelled her scent near, though, so she must be close. "This is the perfect time for a lesson! See, these ShadowClan cats call us scared, because they don't want us to know that they are scared. But don't get mad at them, it isn't their fault that they're insecure." Know that was how passive aggression was done. After saying that, he turned and marked the border in ShadowClan's direction.

Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) EmptySun 30 Jul 2017 - 11:57

Blazeflight slowly padded behind the patrol of cats that had made their way to the border. They were finally starting the day, and she was definitely eager to start, but something had been nagging at her. She could not, for the life of her, figure it out. Minding more on what she was doing, she trotted over to Badgerstorm and Rowantalon, her fur bristling slightly at the sight of Windclan. "Rowantalon, Badgerstorm. Please don't start a fight. We really don't need this right now. " She felt... Odd standing next to the two cats. She was older than the both of them, yet they were both taller than her, and not just a little bit.

>>><<<

Growing weary and tired,  Gustpuddle marked the Shadowclan border in silence. In any other situation,  she may speak up,  but now she just had too much on her mind.  At the moment it didn't seem too bad,  but if she knew correctly from past experience,  just a few words could start a fight.  Although she really didn't want a full scale battle,  she still remained silent.

OCC: Sorry to make y'all wait, I've also posted via mobile~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)   Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Try To Take Me On - Border Fight (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1