Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Hello again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 13:49

Cherryblossom blinked and looked up at him"with...you?"She asked quietly for a moment "i...id love to have a family"she mewed quietly.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 14:02

Leafstorm purred happily. "Yeah, kits would be... nice."

"Where would they go?" He mewed, nudging her in concern.

"Would they be rouges, or live in Thunderclan?"

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 14:15

Cherryblossom paused"I'm not sure...what...would you suggest"She mewed quietly. She didn't know she only knew that it was hard enough for her to survive on her own as a rogue she didn't want that for the kits. She was only raised under a safe environment with her mother in the upwalker nest. She paused"would me coming to Thunderclan be a good idea for the kits if we had any?"She mewed.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 15:11

Leafstorm's eyes lit up. "Yes! You could come to Thunderclan. Then we wouldn't have to hide anymo-"
The tom froze mid-sentence, his green eyes wide. "I-I've gotta go. They're gonna notice I'm missing."

He nuzzled her before rising to his paws, leaping up a tree-trunk and traveling from branch to branch, pausing to look back every so often.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 15:19

Cherryblossom blinked and watched him leave suddenly. She stood and went back into twolegplace

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: