Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 12:39 am

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Rippedsky's voice echoed into the Skyclan clearing. He felt like so many cats had been ready to become warriors lately, most of whom were his own children. The soft smile that had begun to constantly settle itself on his maw was there per was usual now. The deputy was still fairly exhausted with the stress of Crowstar being gone, but he had found joy in naming warriors and watching clan life thrive. Crowstar would return to run the clan soon. For now, they had to just hold things down as normal.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 am

Duskpaw had heard the call and was quiet as she made her way from the medicine cats den from where she got her shoulder checked before her ceremony. She was walking on it a lot better then and smiled some her fur groomed. She sat down quietly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:13 am

"It is time that another apprentice join the ranks of the warrior. Duskpaw, please come forwards. I, Rippedsky, deputy of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn."" The deputy repeated the words easily as he had done a few times before. The more he did it, the more Rippedsky was accustomed to standing in front of the clan. He was more than ready to let their rightful leader take over again, but for now it wasn't bad.

"[Dandelionpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?]Duskpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?[/color]" He questioned the apprentice. Just like every other loyal Skyclan apprentice, he expected a sure answer. Duskpaw would make a great warrior. His blue eyes looked over the young she-cat as they all waited for her affirmative answer.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Ooc sorry I thought I replied

Ic: Duskpaw blinked and held her head high as she mewed with a strong resounding"I do"her dusky tail flicked a bit in excitement but she kept a somewhat serious face.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 8:00 pm

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Duskpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Duskflower. Starclan honors your heart and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan." Rippedsky yowled, finishing the ceremony. He leaped down to congratulate the new warrior. His nose touched softly to her cheek as he meowed a quick and more personal congratulations.

OCC: can't remember what name u wanted so I can change it

Last edited by broccoli obama on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:27 pm

It's fine I actually had changed my mind on the name a little while back if you could change it to Duskflower

Duskpaw smiled a bit glad she finally got her warrior name. She purred some"thanks dad"She said quietly.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Duskpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: