Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for Empty
PostSubject: This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for   This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 15:17

Brackenberry sat by the entrance of Windclan camp, hoping for someone that he knew to join him on a patrol. "A-Anyone want t-to join me on a p-patrol?" He muttered, somewhat quietly.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for   This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 16:06

Ooc: hey btw u do know bracken is mentoring Oakpaw right?
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for   This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 16:25

Yeah, I know. Next time, just shoot me a PM, I don't really want OOC posts filling this up :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for   This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 20:05

Padding over to the camp entrance, Ryecloud gave his former apprentice a dip of his head in greeting. "I'll boin voo," the tom mewed softly. While Brackenberry had been his apprentice, they hadn't really done as much training together as he hoped they would've, so maybe they could make up for some lost time with this patrol.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for VHQrlk5
This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for 1QYZaRo

This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for   This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for Empty

Back to top Go down

This is totally not a patrol for Rye and Bracken that I couldn't think of a name for
Page 1 of 1