Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The New One (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 23:24

Drift stumbled clumsily around the new place, her eyes gazing at the scenery around her. The cats told her that mummy was gone, and that this was called 'Skyclan'. It was still weird, though. Where was this place, anyway? What was it? It wasn't anything like the barn, that was for sure. But for now, all the little torbie kit could do was chase butterflies, play in the dust and hope for the best - which was exactly what she was doing right now.

((short))

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

The New One (open) 9879156The New One (open) 9877833The New One (open) 9877898The New One (open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 18:40

Bubblemist padded over to the kit and smiled. "Hello! I'm Bubblemist. Who might you be?" She meowed her super fluffy silver pelt fluffing up as she shook he reply for a second.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 18:56

Drift flinched as a fluffy, silver cat approached her kindly. She looked nice enough, but the small kit was still wary of clan-cats. After all, it had only been a few days since she had been brought here. "H-hi, Bubblemist. I'm.." She stopped speaking for a moment. Should she lie and say she had a clan name, or just tell the truth? "I am Drift." she mewed.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

The New One (open) 9879156The New One (open) 9877833The New One (open) 9877898The New One (open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 19:07

Bubblemist smiled. "Thats a prettt name Drift. Does it stand for something?" The silver warrior meowed her gentle yellow eyes focused on the kit as she tried to make small talk.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 19:12

She calmed down as she heard the she-cat's soothing voice. "Well, my mummy used to tell me she named me after the dust that drifts in the air," she answered quietly, sitting down and placing her tail over her snowy white paws.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 19:31

Bubblemist smiled. "Thats a pretty thought. I'm not sure why my parents named me after a bubble." She giggled.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 19:36

Drift smiled as the two she-cats began to talk. "That's a bit funny," she mewed, "But it's still a very nice name. Bubbles are very pretty. I used to watch them float on the surface of the puddles when it rained. I jumped on them," she let out a small laugh, "Mummy didn't like that at all."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 19:58

Bubblemist laughed. "Well maybe my father and mother thought bubbles were pretty too. I dunno with my father running the clan while Crowstar is uh.. otherwise engaged and my mom raising my many many other siblings who werent made apprentices yet." She meowed shrugging.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 20:06

Drift listened intently until Bubblemist mentioned somebody called.. Crowstar? Who were they? All she had known about leadership since she had joined this strange clan was that the splotchy black cat ran the clan. Was he Crowstar? He couldn't be, he was called Shredsky. "Who is Crowstar?" she asked, hoping she didn't sound stupid.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 20:09

Bubblemist smiled sadly. "Crowstar is Skyclan's leader and my father, Rippedsky is the deputy. Crowstar is sorta missing but my father has things under control for now." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 20:15

"Oh. I thought that, uh.. Rippedsky was the leader," she replied, feeling a bit sorry for the she-cat. "I hope he comes back soon. He will, won't he?" She looked up into Bubblemist's eyes, an unreadable expression on her face. She had mixed emotions about this. She did want her to be happy, but Rippedsky was a pretty good leader from the things that she had seen, and one thing she really hated was change.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 20:27

Bubblemist thought for a moment. "He has to. He has a clan to run. Crowstar was a good leader but we don't know where he went his scent trail just stopped and the place where he usually goes to escape for some peace and quiet was super cold and still frozen in some places." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 20:32

Drift's amber gaze turned thoughtful. "I guess that's true. But it's so strange!" she mewed, trying to think of all the possibilities. She sat there, still and quiet for a moment, until she began to talk again. "Has anything else weird happened?" she inquired, her little mind already working away. She knew in the back of her head that she wouldn't be able to figure it out, but she was interested anyways.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 20:53

Bubblemist nodded. "Yeah there was a fire and this weird mist put it out." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 21:00

Mist... Her mother's name. "Maybe it was a twoleg or something. Maybe they dropped something that set the forest on fire. Then mist came and put it out." She suggested. She wouldn't doubt the crookedness of twolegs for a millisecond.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New One (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New One (open)   The New One (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New One (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: