Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Storm's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Storm's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Storm's Apprentice Ceremony   Storm's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 13:13

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. Ever since the former rogue Storm- or, should she say, Pigeonkit- had rejoined WindClan, he had been too weak to do anything. Now that his injuries were healed, it was time to find him a mentor and reintegrate him into Clan life. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled commandingly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Apprentice Ceremony   Storm's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 13:24

Storm looked up from his perch on a smooth rock jutting a little out of the earth, taking a break from napping to see what was happening. He had seen the gray she-cat stand up there and call out for a gathering, and sometimes Storm would join in the crowd to watch. He had figured out over time that they often were ceremonies, fortunately unlike the "ceremonies" Bear had that included putting kits against each other to fight. It gave him shivers whenever he thought about it, but it soothed him a little to know he was out of Bear's reign now. Snapping back into reality he sat near the back of the growing crowd, wondering what was going to happen.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Storm's Apprentice Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Apprentice Ceremony   Storm's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 13:44

"One of our older members, once a WindClan kit, has rejoined our ranks. I have decided to let him redo his apprenticeship despite his age, with the full requirements of any other WindClan apprentice." Ashstar nodded at Storm- Pigeonkit- to let him know she was referencing him. "Storm, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pigeonpaw. Mottleheart, a warrior I trust to teach you all you need to know, will be your mentor. I hope he will be able to pass down all he knows on to you."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Apprentice Ceremony   Storm's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 15:33

Mottleheart was watching the ceremony with slightly narrowed eyes, unsure on how to feel about this 'Pidgeonkit.' He knew his stance on allowing outsiders in but he was unsure on how he felt toward allowing such young kits in. While it was true that their loyalty toward where they came from was as earnest as a fully grown cat...But what he thought barely mattered, he had to trust in Ashstar and...He blinked when he heard his name, raising his head with wide eyes as he stared at the leader. as he heard his name. Him? He would be the mentor of Pidgeonpaw?

He was quick on his paws, shoving down any emotions as he took in a deep breath. Logic. Right. Logic. Logic stated that he would be a fine mentor - he would teach Pidgeonpaw the way of the Warrior Code and how to be a loyal, WindClan warrior. He exhaled as he padded forward, meeting the newly named apprentice's eyes as he leaned down to touch noses with him. "I trust you will listen to what I have to say," he said softly, his eyes warm. "Do that, and I'll teach you how to be a true warrior."

Storm's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Apprentice Ceremony   Storm's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 17:34

Storm's yellow eyes widened as Ashstar spoke his name, along with Pigeonpaw, apprenticeship, Mottleheart, and mentor. It took him a moment to put the words together, and by the time he did, he found himself touching noses with the brown and white warrior. The newly named Pigeonpaw listened to her words, giving him a smile, or as much of a smile he could do with his mainly missing lower jaw. "I wull," he promised, kit-like excitement blooming in him.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Storm's Apprentice Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Apprentice Ceremony   Storm's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: