Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]   Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 0:06

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Rippedsky yowled to the clan from his place on the tallbranch.

OCC: my apologies friend that its so short. this is all I have in me at the moment RIP to my long posts
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]   Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 0:10

Wildheart padded closer from his little corner and sat below the Tallbranch, waiting for what the acting leader of SkyClan wanted to call the meeting for.

OOC: No worries, I figured this would be a ceremony-like topic where the posts are super short

Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]   Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 21:30

Rabbitfoot was totally there watching from her den like the wonderful medicine cat she was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]   Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 22:34

"Wildheart, please step forwards." He meowed to the fluffy grey tom. The leader's son had not been back for long, but had been quick to request a name change. Rippedsky felt that there was no reason to deny the change. As soon as the tom stepped forward, the deputy continued on, "Spirits of Starclan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it is no longer what he stands for. By my authority as clan deputy, and with the approval of the warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. Wildheart no longer sees his name as fit. From this moment on he will be known as Wildstorm, for his true character."
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]   Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 22:46

Wildheart stepped forward. He listened to Rippedsky as the acting leader went on with the name-changing ceremony, enjoying his new name. Wildstorm. He quite liked it. He nodded his thanks to Rippedsky. "Thank you, Rippedsky. I look forward to being an active member of the clan once again," he replied. Wildstorm turned to his clanmates. "Not many of you know me, but I use to be here before Crowstar, my father, was the leader. I hope you all can accept me back into the clan. I will try my best."

Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]   Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 23:18

"Wildstorm! Wildstorm!" Rabbitfoot chanted happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]   Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildheart's Name Change Ceremony [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: