Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad) Empty
PostSubject: Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad)   Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad) EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 20:54

The young she-cat plodded into camp, a limp to her step as she made her way to Rabbitfoot's den. Blood soaked part of her face and leg as she huffed and puffed into the Medicine cat's den, her face soft and sure despite her injuries. There was a couple scratches above her eye lid, claws also having knicked her eye-lid. The wounds were fairly deep but not enough to scar with proper treatment, but with deep wounds came blood making it seem much more worse then they seemed. The sticky red liquid clotted her fur, sealing her eye shut as it made it's way into her fur on her cheek.

Settling down on her fluffy behind she tucked her tail around her paws as she investigated her leg, it had gotten a rather nasty bite as per inspection. Blood clotted the fur around the wound as well as the wound itself, but despite it not being so deep the bite itself was fur bristling large. She had met a rather nasty Thunderclan she-cat on the border, she had recognized the she-cat when she had gone on the patrol with Rippedsky and Pansyface. She had kicked the she-cat and this was what she got in return? In the young she-cats defense the Thunderclan cat was massive, much bigger than she. She had never shot into the trees so fast!

"Rabbitfoot, you here?" Lilyheart called, unsure if the medicine cat could smell her blood apart from all the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad)   Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad) EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:57

It hadn't taken long for Rabbitfoot to see Lilyheart wobbling into the camp. Of course, it was the smell of blood that first tipped her off. Turning to see the warrior making her way to the medicine den, the young she-cat gasped at the sight of the wounds. "Lilyheart!" she meowed. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

Ow, hey Rabbit...I've got a problem (Closed for Shad)
Page 1 of 1