Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 21:46

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" The familiar words rang throughout the clearing. It was a signal for all to gather. Something was going to happen tonight. Rippedsky's maw twitched into a rough smile. Normally, that was his expression. The exhaustion of leading the clan in place of Crowstar had twisted it into a more neutral look. But today, another apprentice would become a warrior. It was indeed a reason to be happy. His own son, Cloudpaw, would be allowed to sleep in the warrior's den after today. Taking after his mother, Cherrymist, the young tom had been born without sight. However, the deputy had watched with interest as his kit grew into a fine young tom. He was ready for this.

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 21:57

Lilyheart padded out of the warriors den as she heard Rippedsky call for the clan. Shaking out her pelt and giving it a few licks to flatten it to a neat sheen, plodding up to the clearing below the tall branch she sat. Turning to tilt her head back to look up at the black and white spotted deputy, her paws shifting. She knew what this was, it was his sons warrior ceremony! Happiness and glee made Lilyheart's whiskers twitch.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 22:02

Cloudpaw padded up to Tall Branch after finishing his mouse, when he heard his father's call to gather. He had no clue what this was about, but he was curious all the same as he sat down near Lilyheart, facing his muzzle in the direction of Rippedsky's scent.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 22:30

"It is time that another apprentice join the ranks of the warrior. Cloudpaw, please come forwards." He watched as his son joined everyone else beneath the tallbranch. There were times that if Rippedsky did not know Cloudpaw was blind, he would have been unable to tell. The apprentice was like his mother in that way. Pride swelled in his chest. This was his first kit to be made a warrior. And he was the one doing the ceremony. The fact is meant Crowstar was gone briefly crossed his mind, but he pushed it aside, wishing to enjoy the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 22:47

Cloudpaws eyes lit up momentarily in shock, before turning to a look of pride. Told you I could do it. he silently spoke to all the cats he thought didn't believe in him. With a look of satisfaction and excitement he stepped forward, ready to hear his father say his warrior name.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 18:01

As soon as Cloudpaw stepped forwards, Rippedsky continued on, "I, Rippedsky, deputy of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." The enormous weight of the moment felt so real to him then. The words were not just something that he stated out of tradition, but rather a true presentation of his own son to Starclan. Cloudpaw's training had not been easy, but he had earned it. The deputy hoped that all of Starclan was looking down on the young tom.

"Cloudpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Rippedsky asked the apprentice. His blue eyes bore into his kit. Cloudpaw could not see his father's gaze, but hopefully he too felt the intensity of the promise he was about to make.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 18:27

Cloudpaw puffed his chest out proudly as his father spoke the familiar words of the vow he would make. Nodding slightly to himself, blue gaze hardening with seriousness, well aware of the gravity and importance of the vow, "I do." he meowed, deep voice unwavering.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 19:26

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Cloudpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Cloudroar. Starclan honors your determination and heart, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan." As Rippedsky finished the ceremony, his voice began to waver with a tinge of emotion. Like had been the case with Cherrymist, so many had doubted his son's chances at becoming a warrior. But here he stood against the odds, a warrior of Skyclan, sworn to defend the clan with his life. His drive had stood out boldly against the claims. Cloudroar had earned his name. Rippedsky could not have been more proud. He leaped down to greet the new warrior as the rest of the clan yowled the tom's name.

"Welcome, Cloudroar." He purred lowly, rubbing his cheek against his sons.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 20:53

The newly named Cloudroar lifted his head in pride at hearing his warrior name that seemed to fit him perfectly. Even though it sounded mouse-brained, he felt like a new cat, and he was ready to continue proving his doubters wrong.

As soon as he heard his father leap off the branch, he began padding toward his scent, blind blue gaze filled with love and happiness, a combo rarely seen in the tom around others. "Thanks, Dad." He purred softly, nuzzling his father in return. "Thanks for always believing in me and supporting me." He whispered, voice full of gratitude for his father.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1