Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flight of the Crow [Open; All of Skyclan Needed]

Go down 
+7
Inky Pawprints
Sun
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
AirJordanz
Shadow
Clover
Honey Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Flight of the Crow [Open; All of Skyclan Needed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Crow [Open; All of Skyclan Needed]   Flight of the Crow [Open; All of Skyclan Needed] - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 0:03

As cats returned to camp, affirming his suspicious the leader was gone, what little hope the deputy had quickly dwindled. It was as if their leader had simply disappeared. His head swam with a multitude of questions, both for the black fluffy leader and Starclan. However, it was obvious that neither were providing nothing. Several spoke up claiming he had just gone for a walk. The tip of Rippedsky's tail twitched as he listened to each one butt in. There were far too many cats to address one on one. Regardless, as much as he wanted to agree with them, the likely hood that Crowstar had decided to take a walk for two days was highly unlikely. Even if the leader had decided to go off to highstones, more than likely he would have returned by now, and left a scent trail leading in that direction.

The patrol would go out and check. However, the black and white tom could feel in his pelt that their efforts would not be fruitful today. Crowstar was gone. Whether it was only for a short time doing Starclan knows what, or if he was lost to them forever, was unknown. But they could not live pretending this wasn't happening. Rippedsky knew he would have to address the situation and do something about it. The deputy headed for the tallbranch, bunching his muscles to leap up onto it as he had done for several ceremonies before. There was no need to call a clan meeting. Most of the clan had already assembled in the clearing below. Rippedsky kept boldness and control in his voice, despite the sinking feeling inside, "As most of you may know, Crowstar's whereabouts are currently unknown. A patrol has been sent out to search for him. However, given the latest scent of him is from a few sunsets ago... I feel they will not find anything."

He paused briefly to let cats begin to murmur about it below. It was undeniable that there would be plenty of doubt and confusion. Yet, the deputy planned to do his best to keep the clan thriving and in order while Crowstar was absent. He hated to think about how long that may be. Finally, he spoke up again to finish off the announcement, "Until his return, I will do my best to lead the clan in his absence. I plan on consulting with and asking for help from the senior warriors. Skyclan will not fail, regardless what happens. I want Crowstar to return to a clan he can be proud of. With the help of every cat, I believe we can face whatever comes our way." The tom stopped and cast his gaze over the whole clan, briefly looking into the eyes of each warrior, apprentice, queen, and kit. Deciding he was satisfied, Rippedsky nodded finally and leaped down to organize the patrols.
Back to top Go down

Flight of the Crow [Open; All of Skyclan Needed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: