Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Future Of The Clans (Deviantart RolePlay Group)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Future Of The Clans (Deviantart RolePlay Group) Empty
PostSubject: Future Of The Clans (Deviantart RolePlay Group)   Future Of The Clans (Deviantart RolePlay Group) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 11:04

Regular Hey!  Regular
Thank you for taking a moment to read this and I promise if you keep reading you might find a place to Roleplay, draw and write that you could really grow to enjoy and love.

My name's Axolotly, or Axo, and I'm one of the admins over in a group called Future Of The Clans (FOTC) - located on DeviantArt.com - and it is a group that takes place in the Warriors Universe but extremely distanced from the main series. Currently a large plot is unfolding surrounding a disease known by the medicine cats as Dark Cough. This illness is currently only causing the cats to develop horrific nightmares but while a group of mixed ability cats make their way out of the territory from each of the clans to find the cure they need but what's left in store for those who stayed home? This plot was created to give a deeper focus on the role of a medicine cat, which the admins felt was a role that often gets missed or neglected compared to that of the leader, deputy and warrior.

FOTC is a group where any skill level of art is welcome, for your application you can even get an admin to draw your cat, but we have a large focus on literacy with half-moon meetings for the medicine cats, full gatherings for all clan cats and in-clan roleplays being a group collaboration as well as private roleplays between users taking place quite often.

With the plot advancing and constant chances to meet some of the amazing and friendly members of the group it's certainly a group to consider joining as both in RP and OOC chats are available on Discord where the members of the group come together to talk about some of the funniest things (such as all the admins drawing snails for no real reason!)

If you have any questions or would love to know more just get in contact with myself or any of the admins of the group either below this post, in my messages on here or on Deviantart where I can be located at Axolotly.Deviantart
I hope to see you over there! c:

- Happy Hamu  Axo/Dovestar of TempestClan
Future Of The Clans (Deviantart RolePlay Group) Leaders_image_discord_by_theredjennies-dbb050d

*Made by an amazing artist and one of my fellow admins Theredjennies.deviantart Hug
Back to top Go down

Future Of The Clans (Deviantart RolePlay Group)
Page 1 of 1