Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 2:06 pm

I thought I would throw this up so people have a more clear idea of how this is going to go down, so here's the basics:

Plot Reference Link: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26946-bear-s-treachery-open-to-all

-Bear has either killed or kidnapped a cat(s) from every clan.

-At this gathering, it will be discussed and decided that a group needs to go take him out. Brindlewhisker has the most information and should be the one to share with the clans.

-Since it is every clan's problem, Flamestrike will suggest that the clans each put in a few cats to form a patrol and take him out.

-Cats can either volunteer or leaders can pick, regardless there are several people signed up for this patrol (Flamestrike [SC], Tawnystorm [RC], Leopardpaw [TC], Gustpuddle [WC], Venompaw [SC], Eagleheart [SkyC], and your favorite ancient leader will tag along as well Thrushstripe [SC]). I'm gonna say no more Shadowclan cats, but one more from every other clan will be allowed to volunteer. However the leaders decide it will happen in the gathering topic, that's how they will be 'chosen'.

-Bear's fighting force will consist of any cats he has kidnapped, the few rogues, and the older (apprentice-aged) kits. I will be letting those with younger kits know they aren't allowed to fight, or if they do it will be only with kit HP/SP. Kidnapped clan cats will be threatened with death if they do not fight for Bear, but are able to turn on him during the battle.

-This will take place two sunrises after the gathering, allowing the patrol cats to prepare.

-I would like for battle system to be used. All younger cats will have apprentice HP/SP (gotta double check this one with a mod), and rogues will have, I believe, young warrior HP/SP. Bear's group will definitely be outmatched though.

-Do not kill anyone unless it has been approved.

-Who Bear fights has already been predetermined- DO NOT attack him unless you have talked to me first (Brindlewhisker, Flamestrike, Thrushstripe).

-Anyone else is open for attack. I'll post the final 'Bear's Group Fighting Roster' once I have a picture of who all is participating. Likely the whole group. Clan Patrol will be posted as well. This will all most likely be at the top of the battle thread which will be posted and used to keep track of who is knocked out and what not.

Any questions?? Just let me know. I cannot wait for this to go down :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:34 pm

So you aren't counting medicine cats, correct?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:07 pm

I wasn't sure how they counted in battle so I left them out for now assuming not cat would attack them in battle
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Yay! Anyway, are the cats on the lists basically guaranteed to go, or is that up to the leaders?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Those are the cats guaranteed because they signed up
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Ahh, thank thank thank'ee

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Diesel is gonna freak, this is gonna be great.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:57 am

Aight sorry Pika
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)   The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Showdown (Bear's Group vs The Clans)
Page 1 of 1