Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Topic of the Month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Topic of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Topic of the Month   Topic of the Month EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 15:52

On WCC there are so many amazing topics that happen throughout each and every month that not everyone has the time to read. I want to maybe try and shed some light on those and give them the praise they deserve. Below, post your favorite topic from this month (May ONLY. Topic must have either been created in may, or have had the majority of it RPed in May). I've got a little template to fill out below for the topic you picked just to make things easy:

Code:
[b]Topic Link:[/b]
[b]Characters Involved:[/b]
[b]RPers Involved:[/b]
[b]Plot Summary:[/b]
[b]Why Did You Choose This Topic as Your Favorite:[/b]

Example:

Topic Link/Title: Homecoming
Characters Involved: Wolffang, Coyotekit, Reno (NPC), Blizzardshine, Barkkit
RPers Involved: Ink, Ripped, Shadow
Plot Summary: After the battle at the barn, Wolffang disappeared. Moons later she has returned to the forest. However, this time, she has come with another kit and a dark shadow. Her abusive and harsh rogue mate, Reno, has hunted her down after she attempted to leave him behind and give Coyotekit a better life. Upon arriving in Thunderclan territory, she runs into Blizzardshine. Reno cuts in and attacks, prepared to kill both the former Shadowclan cat and their kit. He and Blizzardshine fight before he is killed by Wolffang. The trio then travels to Sunningrocks where Thunderclan is currently staying and Wolffang is reunited with one of her first born kits, Barkpaw.
Why Did You Choose This Topic as Your Favorite:I've been waiting for a long time for a reason to bring back Wolffang. It was fun to finally play out the plot I had in my head. There was a lot of content to this one and Ink was amazing to RP with!

Note: the topic does NOT have to be one you have roleplayed in. It could be any one that you stumbled upon or found pretty great.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

Topic of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Month   Topic of the Month EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 16:53

Topic Link:Where We Are Now
Characters Involved: Flamestrike, Honeydrop, Littlebrook, Gingerkit, Firekit, Sparkkit
RPers Involved: Ripped, Ash, Sunlit, Jay Bird, Lovehart
Plot Summary: Honeydrop, the ShadowClan medicine cat, fell in love with Flamestrike and became pregnant with his kits. Knowing that Leopardstar would kick them and their kits out if he found out, they sought for help from Littlebrook, who agreed to be the kits' surrogate mother and pretend to be Flamestrike's mate. One night, the three rushed out of camp to a secluded, dry, uncomfortable place, and the medicine cat secretly had the warrior's kits. After her long and painful labor, her three sons were torn away from her, never to know that she had born them. And though she could never tell them, she knew she would love them always.
Why Did You Choose This Topic as Your Favorite: Because I love the drama and story of this plot, even though I usually hate forbidden romances. This one is so real and believable it almost hurts, and I love all the characters involved in it!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Topic of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Month   Topic of the Month EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 16:58

Topic Link: There's a Storm coming for this Kitty
Characters Involved: Annabelle, Storm
RPers Involved: Squirrelnose, Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Plot Summary: Storm falls into Annabelle's garden (Annabelle lets him gather herbs as she does with all of Bat's friends), and immediately starts flirting with her. Annabelle falls for it, and they start having a conversation about their lives. After seeing that they both don't have a family, Annabelle convinces Storm to try to find his family. Storm then convinces her to help him do that, and they leave on a journey to do so.
Why Did You Choose This Topic as Your Favorite: Even though it's a pretty simple topic, it was really fun to roleplay in. Annabelle's haughtiness mixed with her liking of Storm is funny, and how Storm starts taking and making life-changing advice from a cat he just met goes well with that. It may not be a long or too interesting topic, but it was my favorite.

Topic of the Month Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Topic of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Month   Topic of the Month EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 17:30

Topic Link: Scum of the Earth
Characters Involved: Rockthorn, Leopardclaw, Cherrykit
RPers Involved: Grey, RainyHeart, atlastech
Plot Summary: After moons of pain and disrespect by Leopardclaw, and ThunderClan as a whole, Rockthorn snaps and takes Cherrykit captive in the middle of camp.  Threatening to kill the kit and the rest of her family, the two warriors engage in a tense fight after Cherrykit is tossed aside.  Leopardclaw wins, and in the end gives Rockthorn mercy; but was it the right decision?
Why Did You Choose This Topic as Your Favorite: This was the final showdown for a long-running rivalry, and I like how it panned out!  It ended in a kind of cliffhanger that I feel really worked, and it's what spurned the rest of Rockthorn's plot into fruition :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Month   Topic of the Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic of the Month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: