Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]

Go down 
+3
Ash
Squirrelnose
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]   Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 21:35

Suddenly Nectarpaw didn't care if he was being mean or anything like that. No one would insult his friends and clanmates and get away with it without trouble. "I've always heard tales of how vain and arrogant RiverClan cats are, and I guess you love proving that rumor correct. And you don't have enough creativity to come up with your own insults? And get your facts straight, WindClan only has two Tribe cats, and both are either too young or too old to have mates! So please do yourselves a favor and shut up, and never insult my friends again!" Nectarpaw spat, all his usual warmth gone. How could these cats say stuff about cats they didn't know? He had never had this much hatred in his voice before, and he didn't like it.

Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]   Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 22:29

Slowly, the fur along Laurelpaw's spine began to ruffle, and her lips gradually curled back into an enraged snarl as she continued to listen to these RiverClan cats, who had the audacity to insult her clanmates! Who do these cats think they are?! No one gets away with insulting my clan, my family, or my friends!

Letting out a sharp, angry hiss, Laurelpaw stomped up to the very edge of the gorge and yowled, her vivid eyes burning with fury. "Why don't you come and say those things to our faces you cowardly fish-eaters!" Her insult was directed at the whole patrol, but she couldn't help but make eye-contact with that annoying little calico apprentice; out of all of them she had been the one to get under Laurelpaw's skin the most.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]   Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 23:05

Quailfeather's eyes narrowed imperceptibly as the RiverClan cats appeared, throwing far-fetched taunts across the gorge like the yellow-bellied cowards they were. Her tail-tip flicked dismissively, showing them how little she valued their useless insults. It was also a warning to Laurelpaw and Nectarpaw to stay calm. Rising up to their ill-witted jibes would only encourage the fools. "So you aren't a grown cat yourself?" she addressed the first cat, the warrior, first. "How interesting. We don't let rogues into our Clan; we aren't like your buddies SkyClan. I knew the RiverClanners were backwards, but I never would have guessed they thought being fat and lazy was more effective than being strong and fit. Just because you're a young cat with a face like a fish doesn't mean you have to be so grumpy." The lithe gray speckled she-cat's tone was mocking and condescending during the last sentence- or all of it, really. How could RiverClanners be so stupid? Did they have fish for brains as well? Her ice-blue eyes rested on the next cats- two apprentices. They barely know what they're talking about. Mouse-brains.

"At least I use skill to catch my prey," she snorted at the first apprentice. She was obviously so eager to insult the WindClan cats that she'd made an even worse fool of herself. "You've all grown so lazy that you just sit by the river and wait for slimy fish to swim into your claws. Also, mate with the Tribe cats? Puh-leaze. Ashstar brought in a young tom and an extremely old she-cat. Who do you think we are, SkyClan?" The experienced warrior turned her head to the side and spat at the name of the rogue-loving Clan. "If you think our intelligence levels are low, then you're even more foolish than I thought you were. We're not the ones who hit rock bottom- we're still perfectly fine after the fire. StarClan actually cares about us, unlike you river-feeders. Of course, with a power-hungry, blood-lusting, prideful leader like Fishstar, I wouldn't expect any more than a Clan of bumbling idiots. However, you cats have somehow managed to go below even my wildest expectations. Bravo." Her claws stayed sheathed, her features perfectly calm, unlike the two apprentices beside her spitting with rage. Her frosty eyes were ice-cold, resting on the enemy patrol. Come at me. I could tear your pelts off with one paw behind my back.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Wed 7 Jun 2017 - 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]   Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 2:11

Ash wrote:
Quailfeather's eyes narrowed imperceptibly as the RiverClan cats appeared, throwing far-fetched taunts across the gorge like the yellow-bellied cowards they were. Her tail-tip flicked dismissively, showing them how little she valued their useless insults. It was also a warning to Laurelpaw and Nectarpaw to stay calm. Rising up to their ill-witted jibes would only encourage the fools. "So you aren't a grown cat yourself?" she addressed the first cat, the warrior, first. "How interesting. We don't let rogues into our Clan; we aren't like your buddies SkyClan. I knew the RiverClanners were backwards, but I never would have guessed they thought being fat and lazy was more effective than being strong and fit. Just because you're a young cat with a face like a fish doesn't mean you have to be so grumpy." The lithe gray speckled she-cat's tone was mocking and condescending during the last sentence- or all of it, really. How could RiverClanners be so stupid? Did they have fish for brains as well? Her ice-blue eyes rested on the next cats- two apprentices. They barely know what they're talking about. Mouse-brains.

"At least I use skill to catch my prey," she snorted at the first apprentice. She was obviously so eager to insult the WindClan cats that she'd made an even worse fool of herself. "You've all grown so lazy that you just sit by the river and wait for slimy fish to swim into your claws. Also, mate with the Tribe cats? Puh-leaze. Ashstar brought in a young tom and an extremely old she-cat. Who do you think we are, SkyClan?" The experienced warrior turned her head to the side and spat at the name of the rogue-loving Clan. "If you think our intelligence levels are low, then you're even more foolish than I thought you were. We're not the ones who hit rock bottom- we're still perfectly fine after the fire. StarClan actually cares about us, unlike you river-feeders. Of course, with a power-hungry, blood-lusting, prideful leader like Fishstar, I wouldn't expect any more than a Clan of bumbling idiots. However, you cats have somehow managed to go below even my wildest expectations. Bravo." Her claws stayed sheathed, her features perfectly calm, unlike the two apprentices beside her spitting with rage. Her frosty eyes were ice-cold, resting on the enemy patrol. Come at me. I could tear your pelts off with one paw behind my back.

tldr: Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 8s5j5bB
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]   Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 16:01

Nectarpaw calmed down a little at Quailfeather's coolness. Now he could tell that these fish-brains were too stupid to waste trying time trying to insult them. "Yeah! If you wanted to fight like real warriors, you would walk across that bridge and face us! But you won't attack us, and you won't see sense, so you're no use wasting our time with. As long as you don't cross the border, the only problem is yours." Nectarpaw was proud of that. Not to long and to angry, but still had some good material in it. He wondered what he would do if they did cross the bridge and fight them.

Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]   Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Talking to, Fishface? [Topic 5]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2