Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Kittypet Corner

Go down 
+3
Jughead
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Wavedream623
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

The Kittypet Corner Empty
PostSubject: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyThu May 18, 2017 11:15 am

Hey everyone, I have an idea that I wanted to share with you all! Here it is:

"The Kittypet Corner" would be a safe location within twolegplace where any kittypet goes to once a month, just like clan gatherings. Here kittypets meet to swap stories, meet other kittypets, discuss things they've heard from passing rogues or other cats, and complain about their owners.

The reason why I think it would be great to have a gathering for kittypets is because I feel like there isn't an easy way for kittypets to meet other kittypets and be connected. This is would be really fun to be a part of, if there was one. Let me know what you all think!:)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Sounds cool!
I think some of the kinder loners and rogues can be invited to join and like to tell the kittypets stories of what they've been through!

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
The Kittypet Corner Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:21 pm

If we have some sort of meeting it would make it much easier for Bat and Pepper to spread medical knowledge and invite cats to the barn

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Annabelle would join. This would be cool!

The Kittypet Corner Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:03 pm

I'll Join once I make Kittypet, which might be soon

:3
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyFri May 19, 2017 4:44 am

yeah, that'd be cool. chip would join :D

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

The Kittypet Corner 9879156The Kittypet Corner 9877833The Kittypet Corner 9877898The Kittypet Corner 9884046
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyFri May 19, 2017 12:00 pm

I definitely like this idea! Sailor Neptune would definitely be in :) I also like the idea of some loners and rogues being invited to join (you know, the non-violent ones who aren't murderers xD) :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner EmptyFri May 19, 2017 4:43 pm

I 100% agree with that, I was actually thinking of having my rogue Shade come to a meeting cause I actually don't have a kittypetXD I just thought that there was a lack of a way for the rogues, loners, and kittypets to easily interact so having "The Kittypet Corner" should totally allow for interesting chats!:)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kittypet Corner   The Kittypet Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kittypet Corner
Page 1 of 1