Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistys wish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redheart

Redheart

Characters : Mousekit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 13

Mistys wish Empty
PostSubject: Mistys wish   Mistys wish EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 20:19

Misty flicked her tail wishing she could see the forest but then her twolegs would miss her and look for her even though she didn't like them. She was too young to climb the fence and she could not find any gaps at the bottom to slip through so she just looked longingly at the fence.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Mistys wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistys wish   Mistys wish EmptyMon 15 May 2017 - 20:37

Bat chased a squirrel along the fence, eyes fierce as he sped up on it's heels. Once he got close enough, he grabbed it by the tail, just as it jumped into Misty's patch of land. The jumping catch wasn't new, his orphaned days were plenty practice for hunting like that. He had frequently stopped in this garden but, something seemed off, there was a new smell there now. He dropped the squirrel after giving it a disorienting shake and then bit it's spine to kill it. Once that was done, the skinny black tom looked over at the new cat. His large ears twitched with his whiskers. "You must be new..." He said, this cat was young, a kitten trade must've happened.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Redheart

Redheart

Characters : Mousekit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 13

Mistys wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistys wish   Mistys wish EmptyTue 16 May 2017 - 15:45

"Oh uh hi my name is Misty and yeah I am new." Misty mewed startled by the strange tom in her new home" Ummm have you seen the forest? Oh what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Mistys wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistys wish   Mistys wish EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 19:49

"Misty? There's a loner named Mist in our barn as well." He flicked his tail around, "In Bat, I've escaped this place and live in a barn now. I've seen the forest plenty, I go in there a lot, though, I always avoid SkyClan."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mistys wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistys wish   Mistys wish Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistys wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: