Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] Empty
PostSubject: Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]   Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 18:44

After what felt like a billion moons of waiting, Fishstar had finally assigned an apprentice to Snakegaze. Though he'd never been excited by the idea of having to train a young cat, as Stormheart always had, the tom was pleased that his brother would no longer be able to tease him for not having done it. That was always a plus.

Snakegaze peered into the apprentice den from outside, but wasn't able to distinguish Wishpaw from the rest of the sleeping apprentices. It was still early, and still too dark to pick faces out of an enclosed den. "Wishpaw.. Hey, sleepy-time's up."

Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]   Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 18:51

OOC: Can Wisteria come too? Zako is busy so he can't make a post

Wishpaw popped her head out of the den "What are we doing today again?" She asked
Wisteriapaw woke up from Wishpaw's noisy thumping and questions "Wishpaw?" she whispered

:3
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]   Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 21:53

ooc: sorry, i was away for the week because i had to get my wisdom teeth removed. and yeah, both of them can come

ic:

Before Snakegaze could even answer his apprentice, Wisteriapaw piped in. His eyes darted from Wishpaw to the second she-cat, and then back again. He'd been looking forward to training an apprentice, but now that the time had actually come, he could feel his unease mounting. "We're, uh.. Going out on a border patrol."

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]   Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 20:44

"Well, I'm coming too. Fracturedhawk is taking forever to take me out." Wisteriapaw mewed

Wishpaw rolled her eyes " can we get moving, I want to hunt a bit after this."

:3
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]   Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 9:50

Well. Alright. Now it was two apprentices. Snakegaze sighed and flicked his tail to motion for the two cats to follow him. "Alright, we're heading down to the ThunderClan border first." He started towards the camp's exit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]   Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishpaw's Border Patrol [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: