Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Walking together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 May 2017 - 10:02

(If your on board I am! Maybe she will have two kits, one for both of us? That would be so sad for both of them Cry It would be great character development on Jay though and Cinder would go out happy then.)

"O-okay." Cinderpaw followed Jaypaw to the river, she was unsure about showing how horrible she was at swimming. What if he judges her for being a terrible swimmer? She was supposed to be a Riverclan cat after all, but all she has learned so far where just the basics. Even that took her forever to learn. "I ha-te to disa-point you but I do-nt know much. You know mo-re about swimming then I properly do." Would he be disappointed in her if he does not learn anything new? She looked over to him and he stepped into the water she couldn't help but smile faintly at how happy he looked in the water. He absolutely loved the water that was for sure. As she stepped in right after she shivered at the cold water but not wanting to show her nervousness she swam after Jaypaw. Jaypaw really was a natural at swimming...

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 May 2017 - 14:14

The long legs moved slowly in the under the surface of the water and Jaypaw felt how it became part of his body. Since he was a kit, the tabby gray tom always liked the river and swimming, maybe because he was a natural swimmer.
He looked back at the other apprentice and smiled at her traying to give her confidence. Jaypaw noticed that the she-cat wasn't that bad at swimming like she said. Even with the shortness of her legs, the calico cat could swim without much difficulties. She just needed to improve a litttle and then Cinderpaw would be a good swimmer like the other apprentices. "You swim prettry well, Cinderpaw!" He meowed swimming back to her until the tom was in front of her. "Okay! I know that your legs might be something that bother you when you're running or swimming but you seem to learn how to use them better. I can only recommend you to keep your head high over the surface and move your legs synchronized and fast, because of their shortness. You will probably need more energy than the average Riverclan cats but I'm sure that you can be just as good as them." Jaypaw swam to her right side. "F-Follow me and I'll help when you n-n-need m-me." Then, he started moving forward, staying near to the beach.

(I'm totally up to do that together! Like you said, It will be a happy ending for Cinder :') because she finally got a family and I didn't think before that it could be a good development for Jay :D)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Walking together - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 May 2017 - 16:06

Cinderpaw gradually swam towards Jaypaw, she still were pretty slow but was slowly getting the hang of it. But she smiled brightly at seeing how happy Jaypaw was he was a natural. She looked shyly away as he turned to smile at her. He looked like he was born to swim born to be apart of the water for his entire life. She blinked at him at his compliant, "Your just saying that!"

Then she grew quiet as he talked taking in everything he said to heart. He was right after all, she needed to be faster to keep up with everyone.. She nodded, "Yeah.. Okay! I'll keep that in mind! Thanks Jaypaw! There's that warrior wisdom like before." Putting on a burst of speed and following his advice she kicked faster and soon was able to pass him by.

(It would be! She would be surrounded by love in her finale breath! It would be so sad but a touching ending for her no doubt.)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 May 2017 - 12:48

"W-Well, I hope to be a warrior soon." The tabby cat said remembering that he already had the age of a normal warrior and that he only needed an assessment to become one.
The tom looked delighted how the she-cat soon was able to be a fast swimmer even with her short legs. He was happy to see how his friend could pass him without much trouble and soon he started swimming faster to reach her. "Haha! Good job Cinderpaw! You're doing it great!" He meowed happy, reaching her tail. He then put his head under the water, breathing in enough air, and swam as fast as he could under the body of the calico she-cat. He wanted to surprise her so Jaypaw stayed under the water for a few seconds and then put his head over the surface to greet Cinderpaw with a bright smile because of her awesome improvement at swimming. "Now you can't say that you're the only one in Riverclan that doesn't swim. Anyone can see now that you're a properly Riverclan future warrior."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 May 2017 - 14:02

"You would be a fine warrior." Cinderpaw purred back then realizing what she said grew quiet as she blushed. Jaypaw is older then her maybe he was close to be a warrior soon.
She blushed harder as he complemented her, "T-hanks!" Looking behind her as soon as he dove underwater she grew panicked, did something happen? Opening her mouth to call for him he burst out of the water in front of her causing her to shriek out in surprise. She started losing her balance but managed to stay afloat. "Your just saying that!" She splashed some water at him laughing, "You are definitely more of a Riverclan cat then I am. How did you do that anyways? Swim underwater, that is." She was intrigued by how he did that, she would like to swim underwater!

(Do you think it would be devastating if Jay gets taken by the Mist? I already asked for Echo to be taken..)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 May 2017 - 19:17

Jaypaw laughed with her and splashed like she did to him. All this was almost like they were kits again playing and having fun. Finally, the tom found a real friend that he cared for. He blinked his eyes after hearing Cinderpaw's question and smiled glad to see that the apprentice was interested on the skill that he learned by himself during his lonely walks trough the Riverclan territories. "Well, first, you need to be calm all the time because desesperation can drown you when you try to swim underwater. You must breath all the air you can before you put your head under the surface of the wáter and try not to breath anymore. The more you practice, the more time you can stay down." Jaypaw showed her breathing deeply and then putting all his body underwater for few seconds. When he came back, the apprentice continued with his explanation. "I open my eyes when I'm down there even if everything I see is blurry. When you swim like that you must move all your body, including your paws and tail, that help you to keep the balance. You should give it a shot! I know that maybe it can be scary at first but then you'll probably enjoy it! I'll be here if something wrong happens, so don't worry."

(I read some topics about that "Mist"but I honestly don't understand how it works or if I can roleplay the character that was taken by the mist. Is part of the plot of the site? If you can explain it better to me I will be very grateful ;) )

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 May 2017 - 22:30

(I guess its a site wide thing that`s happening right now, this "Mist" appears and catnaps one or two cats. They can not be RP once they are captured. It can appear in any thread closed or open. It sounds like to me the Dark Forest but I have zero idea. No one else really has much idea either what is happening but that`s what I`ve gathered. If you don`t want to do that its fine! Just a thought.)

Cinderpaw giggled as she got splashed back. It was like she was playing with a kit right now! It was nice to find a apprentice that liked to have fun like this. Alot of apprentices she has meet are so serious all the time it was refreshing. She could tell her question perked his interest, he seemed very proud of himself for discovering how to do that. Falling quiet as he explained she nodded along. Her eyes followed his body as he dove underwater again then came back up her face full of determination. "Okay I think I got it." She was scared that`s for sure but it seemed like fun to try, after all she needs to be braver about stuff what better way to start then this? After all as he said Jaypaw would be here to save her if anything happens.
She took a deep breath like Jaypaw did before trying to be as calm as possible then dove underwater. Opening her eyes she saw the rocks below the surface trying to gasp out of instinct opening her mouth a bit then closed it again quick. Following his instructions she moved her whole body to move farther downwards looking in awe at how beautiful everything looked from down here.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 10:09

The tabby cat noticed that she was scared at first but then, when the apprentice dove underwater, he smiled and looked how her body disappeared in the river. Jaypaw kept watching her and got worried that she was going down even more. The apprentice dove down following her to be sure that she was okay and saw how happy she was like that. Even if she said that she wasn't a natural swimmer, Cinderpaw learned really fast how to swim like a fish.

(Mm... It is actually a good idea for both character development but I prefer to do it once he is named a warrior which will happen soon. He just needs a fight or assessment. Where I can ask for his "taking"?)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 11:46

(That's fine! You don't have to do it at all it was just a throw away thought! If you want to though, even though it can be random, PM Pikachu.)

The calico cat wanted to go down deeper but her breath was running out, fast. She swam upwards trying to stay calm but it was getting harder and harder as her breath continued to run out. As she swam she saw Jaypaw beside her keeping an eye on her that calmed her down a bit at least long enough that she broke the surface. She gasped and coughed trying to get air back in. Even though she nearly died that was the greatest experience in her life. It was so pretty below the waters! When she got enough air she burst up laughing.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 18:52

He saw the returning of Cinderpaw, who got out of the water because she needed to breathe. The Riverclan apprentice followed her, concerned about if she stopped swimming because of the fear of the underwater world. Jaypaw breathed when he finally reached the surface and looked at the calico she-cat, that was laughing happy. "D-do you really like it?" He asked purring gladly to hear her laugh. His chest warmed up when she saw Cinderpaw so joyful and delighted. She was really so similar to him but at the same time, she had something that made her special and unique from all the cats. Jaypaw was happy to have her as his friend.

(Thank you Happy )

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 20:11

There were tears in her eyes by the time Jaypaw emerged from the water. "I loved it! It was so beautiful! Thank you Jaypaw for showing me that." She continued to laugh harder this time purring back at him. Nobody has ever shown her something that pretty before in her life. It made her chest burst with happiness at that thought. It was her lucky day when she meant Jaypaw, he changed her life for the better.

(Your welcome!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 5:24

Jaypaw laughed with her after a few seconds hearing her. The tom never had been so happy like in that moment. The Riverclan apprentice felt like the kit that he never was: energetic, cheerful and childish. Around Cinderpaw all his problems seemed to disappear with the breeze leaving him like the happiest cat in the forest.
After laughing, the tom splashed the face of the calico she-cat playfully and touched her gently in the shoulder to catch her attention. He smiled and beckoned the Sunningrocks with his perked ears and a defiant look. "Lets see how much you improved with a friendly race! The one that lose... will have to do what the other say." The tabby gray tom wasn't too good at creating games but he was sure that this was going to be funny. He stopped touching Cinderpaw and put himself in position to start swimming. "We start when you say go."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 12:26

Cinderpaw could not stop laughing she had never been this happy in her life. It all came flooding out. She felt the energy of the kit that was stuffed away from all the sadness that followed her life. But at that moment that kit broke through her barrier that she built herself and was finally free. Free to laugh, free to be happy for once in her life. It was like a newborn kit taking a breath of newfound fresh air.
She was taken aback as the water splash on her finally settling down. Not even bothered by the touch on her shoulder she beamed at him. Following where he was gesturing to she nodded strength going through her body at the challenge. "Okay! Let's do it. Don't go easy on me!" This would be her test to see if she cuts it out to be a Riverclan cat! And it would be hilarious race that's for sure. She moved herself to position. After a few heartbeats she yelled, "Go!" Following his instructions before she made sure to keep her head above the water and to kick her legs with as much speed as she could while trying to keep them synchronized. Which was really hard to keep track of all those things at once but somehow she managed.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 10:26

Jaypaw started swimming at the exact moment that Cinderpaw said "go", just like he told her to do. The tabby tom swam fast, moving his muscular legs synchronized with his own breathing. However, the calico she-cat seemed to accelerate easier than him maybe because her smaller body was lighter than his and she needed less strength than Jaypaw to swim at her max speed.
The tom smiled and laughed as he tried to reach the maximum of his speed limit to reach the she-cat that was closer to the Sunningrocks. For now, Cinderpaw was winning because she accelerated faster than the tom, but Jaypaw would soon catch her tail. However, it wasn't sure about if he could pass her at the time that both of them arrive the beach.

(They're too cute! I will probably draw something about this topic. This couple is just too perfect <3)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 12:02

(I will do! I just don't have time right now, but the one chance I do I defiantly will! They are so adorable together!)

Through her concentration she noticed that Jaypaw was behind her. The calico tried moving her small legs faster. If she beats Jaypaw she'll defiantly be a Riverclan cat then! It must be her smaller body that made her faster, she thought.
She smiled as she heard his laughter but frowned as she felt him gaining on her. Trying to reach her max limit too she looked ahead and saw they were getting closer to Sunningrocks that made her want to go even faster. However she could feel that she was at her maximum already as she felt her legs growing tired. No! We are so close!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking together   Walking together - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking together
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next