Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)

Go down 
+2
Chopped limbs
The Trash Man
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) Empty
PostSubject: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 16:09

Okay, so! I've been having some trouble coming up with the inspiration to play Shadepaw--I originally created her to be the WC medicine cat apprentice, but she didn't quite make the cut (coin tosses have never been good to me). Anyways, since I couldn't do what I originally wanted to with her, I've had to sit down and think of something new, so here it is:

Basically, Shadepaw is involved in an accident that leaves her face permanently scarred, and also leaves her without sight (Think Brightheart from the series, only she can't see out of either eye). She spends a long time recovering in the medicine cat den, and when she's finally healed, she is ready to return to battle training, only to be told that it has been decided that it would be better for her to take a spot in the elder's den. Shadepaw, who had big plans of becoming deputy and serving her clan, does not like this--so, she convinces either a warrior or another apprentice to help her train, secretly. She manages to prove that she's fit to be a warrior and earns her warrior name. Eventually, a blind kit is born and becomes Shadepaw's (I'm not sure yet what her warrior name will be) apprentice.

So! If you're interested, I'm looking for the cat who agrees to train her--they can become close friends, but not mates! (Shadepaw isn't interested in romance, but if you want to have some unintentional heartbreak by her, that's cool with me xD) I'm also looking for someone to eventually play her apprentice :)
Also, if someone wants to play the cat who injures her, I'm open to that too! If no one wants to do that, it'll end up being an accident of some kind.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:

Last edited by thechosentrash on Tue 9 May 2017 - 20:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 16:18

Of course Shadepaw is in the only clan I don't have a kit in XD if you want any of my cats could train her. Maybe they feel pity towards her and agrees to train her secretly?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 16:37

Gosh darn it xD I'm not sure, it may be a little inconvenient that they're in another clan, but that could also be all the more interesting! My only thing would be that a friendship built on pity might be the best?

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 16:50

Morningfog is on RC but she'd be happy to help her, (she's blind as well)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:13

If Morningfog helps then Cinderpaw properly would too! She would do anything if Morningfog asks of her.

Also yeah it might be interesting if a relationship builds from pity! But I don`t know how it would work and all, its up to you!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:28

Okay, well Cinderpaw and Morningfog both helping sounds good to me! Their combined experience could be really helpful :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:32

Cool! I assume this would be later down the line? Like not a plot right now? Sorry just curious, I have nothing going on currently with alot of my cats so I was just wondering!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:39

Well she just started training, so I want her to be about halfway done with her training when this happens :3 I'll PM you to let you know when her accident happens~

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:43

Okay! That`s fine. We have quite a few plots going don`t we~ or at least planned. Btw just curious too (sorry for all the questions) when is Cinder supposed to accidentally kill Ember? Sorry if I`m being annoying!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:44

Yeah we do, I guess we just like each other's ideas xD And I'm not 100% sure, right now Emberpaw is meeting Falconpaw for the first time, they're going to secretly meet a couple of times, then that'll happen :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:47

I guess we do XD Your ideas are really good and interesting! I like them. Okay, thanks for responding and telling me!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 17:57

If you ever decide that you want a Windclan cat to lend a hand, I think that Gustpuddle may fit the job. As long as she doesn't have to be involved with RC, I don't wanna take any chances on her getting exiled :)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 18:03

Hey Maple, that'd be really helpful! Gustpuddle could definitely help! It'll be awesome to have someone in her own clan helping her out--actually if you don't mind chopped, I may have only Gustpuddle helping her train? I have so much cross-clan stuff going on right now, it'll be nice to have at least one character keeping her relationships within her clan xD

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 18:09

That`s fine! That does sound better since I realized I too have to many cross-clan stuff planned too. Don`t worry about it Wink

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 12:54

Just a little offering, do you think Shadepaw could become Squirrelsong's friend? Squirrelly is blind and mainly deaf in one ear, and she'll probably feel really bad for Shade and become his friend. Maybe she could help a little in getting used to the difficulties?

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)   Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadepaw and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Plotting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next