Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome Home, Kid [Open]

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
Drippy
atlastech
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

Welcome Home, Kid [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Kid [Open]   Welcome Home, Kid [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 18:35

Darkstar had been half-awake in her nest, trying to determine whether what she was experiencing was reality or just another highly realistic dream. Sometimes she opened her eyes to find that she'd never left that Twoleg nest, or she was back under that suffocating mound of rock. So it took her quite a while to realize that what she was hearing was not some sick dream her mind had conjured up for her.

The leader dragged herself to her paws, eyes bleary as she gazed at all the commotion. Watching Specklepaw stomp about brought a sad smile to her face. 'She doesn't even know how much she acts like her.' Pondering the thought of Specklefur, the thick-furred she-cat hobbled over, pushing past Blacktwig and the squabbling apprentices. She muttered something quickly to Sunpaw, "Oh, let the kit be curious." Her fluffy tail swished as she came face to face with the strange cat, the second in the past quarter-moon, to call themselves a ThunderClan warrior. She studied his face silently.

Was this really her mother's brother? Of course the size was similar, but how could she tell if she'd never actually seen him before? Perhaps she should test him. "Welcome, Ploverheart. I apologize if this seems strange, but I have to know whether or not you are who you say you are." Her ears flicked to Blizzardshine for a moment before asking something that had no answer he could know. "You know that I am Specklefur's daughter, but could you tell me who you think my father was?" It was a trick question. Her parents had gotten together late in their lives, but there was one cat that he could guess to ensure that he was the right cat. 'Please say Tigertooth.' She had to have some family left besides her own children.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Kid [Open]   Welcome Home, Kid [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 20:06

OOC: I thougt it was Minnowtail's mentor Foxfang?

IC: Cloverpaw shot Specklepaw a glare when she told her to shut up. She was the older apprentice, Specklepaw should've been the one to shut up. She bowed her head when Darkstar came over.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Kid [Open]   Welcome Home, Kid [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 20:09

Ploverheart turned his head, watching with a levelled expression as yet another cat approached him. She was about his size, and he wasn't shocked at all when she introduced herself as his sister's daughter. ThunderClanners were large, but his family was especially big.. it made them pretty identifiable, he thought. He raised his chin when she looked at him without a word, trying to make himself look tall and proud like most Clan cats did.

He was sure that even with his head high, he still looked like a rogue. It made his stomach twist.

Ploverheart considered for a moment, his eyes narrowing in thought. What has the name of his sister's mate been? Oh, it was a name.. fitting for her to take, he was sure of it, but just what.. "Was it Tigertooth?" He responded suddenly, his expression relaxing as he looked to meet the leader's gaze again. Phrasing it as a question surely had a negative effect on his answer, but he was sure that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Kid [Open]   Welcome Home, Kid [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home, Kid [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3