Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Survivors RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 6:50

Camp was peaceful. The prey pile was full, dogs were happily socializing, Beta was sitting at the edge of camp, waiting for Alpha to return from his hunt. The peace then shattered as a howl erupted from outside of their camp.
“Your Alpha is dead!” A strange dog walked into the camp. He was taller than all of them, and was a smokey gray color. Murmurs of fear and confusion emerged from the packmates as they realized what this dog was saying. Beta ran over to him and confronted him, face pulled back in a snarl.
“What happened to our Alpha?” Beta half snarled, half barked. She looked at the blood on his claws and growled angrily. The strange dog just ran away, out of camp, and out of sight. “Follow him!” Beta barked, and the closest dogs took off on his trail. Soon, they returned, panting for breath.
“He is faster than the Wind Dogs themselves!” Squirrel explained, then rushed back to comfort her pups. Realization hit all of them right then. Alpha had died. Beta was to become Alpha. Who would die next?
“Packmates! Our Alpha had died. I will serve as the new Alpha. I will soon pick a Beta. Just don’t panic,” Beta announced. It was obvious, however, that her packmates would start to panic.

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 14:23

It was Cornel who didn't. The black-and-white canine had been deep in slumber that day, and now he was active, raising his head to Beta. "Who killed Alpha?" demanded Cornel flatly and brusquely, jerking his muzzle upwards to look at Beta. He scowled at the smoke grey mutt that was in the corner of his vision, and got to his paws and brushed Squirrel, the mother of his pups. He looked down at his offspring of tender years. Cornel wondered who would become the new Beta. He blinked his foggy blue oculars.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 14:31

"I don't know. But I doubt I was the only one who saw and smelled his blood," Beta, now Alpha, growled, "Cornel, I would like to speak with you in private please." The black and white Alpha walked into what would be her new den, biting back sobs. She didn't have time to grieve. She had to be strong, she had a pack to lead.

Squirm whimpered in nervous excitement. What had happened to Alpha? He tried to run towards the new Alpha, but was pulled back by his mother. Discouraged, he hit his sister with his paw gently, hoping she would want to play.

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 14:44

Cornel was roused by this sudden statement, and swerved to Beta's side. The loss of the Alpha was something Cornel was trying to deny, but all sights and sounds seemed real. "Yes?" said Cornel quietly. He became perturbed at the thought that sidled into his mind—Beta could frame him. He kept silent, squeezing his eyes shut. He opened them to see the world the same; blurry, spinning.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 14:54

"Alpha's death was a huge blow to us all. You are handling this well, and I am sure of my choice, if you accept. I was thinking of having you be my Beta, now that I am to be our Alpha." She hoped he would accept. She hoped that this would be a decision that she would not regret making, and she had trust in  Cornel.

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 15:04

Cornel was stunned. He blinked his eyes twice. Being a good member was always a goal, and was perfectly attainable, but Beta was something... new. The black-and-white hound glanced around. There were thorns in his throat. No—words. "I..." said Cornel, then he paused. He couldn't decline. "I will serve you as Beta as best I can," he finished, a new certainty sparking in his regard. He bowed his head. He undertook a fresh standing as he had said those words, and he knew where he was.

He was Beta.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 15:16

"Good. Thank you." Returning to the rest of her pack she addressed all of her packmates. "I know Alpha's death was more sudden than any of us could think," Beta started, looking around, "But a new era will start now. I will be named Alpha, and I have decided to name Cornel our new Beta. If there are any objections, speak now. If not, start selecting gifts for Cornel's Beta ceremony."

Squirm perked up in excitement. "My father is going to be Beta!"he announced proudly.

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 23:22

Ooc:Can you stop using that bright green? It really hard to read!

Hearing the strange dog's words, Fluff yowled in terror. Shaking her head she whimpered. Looking up at her parents she pushed herself deeper into her mum's fur. Feeling the warmth she called down. Still whimpering, the pup closed her eyes. Trying to sleep, she soon succeeded, curling up under mum's belly fur. Later she heard Alpha's announcement and helped in glee. My father is the new beta! Yay! Oh I have to find the prettiest gift! Bounding away she spotted a beautiful black and white twig, next to it the same colored stone. Picking them up she dashed away and hid them in her bedding, waiting for the ceremony.The twig and stone are just like my da! Letting her tounge loll out she completely forgot the recent encounter with the strange dog.

~~~~~~~

Raven looked up from chatting with someone and stared at the newcomer. Growling he got to his paws. But then the intruder vanished. Shaking his head he saw Cornel heading away with the new Alpha. Lucky him he gets to be Beta. At least his pups will be proud of him. Licking his jaws, Raven flicked his tail back and forth. Pacing around the entrance of camp he growled again. We need a better guard! If I was on watch that dog wouldn't have even come close! Padding outside, Raven sat down just beyond the entrance ready to defend the camp in case the strange dog came back. Later, he too heard the new Alpha's words and stalked off to find something for the new Beta. Finding a gleaming, bark striped branch, Raven saw neat etched markings in it. Picking it up he his it under a low bush and decided it would be a good welcoming gift.

Survivors RP GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Survivors RP Lightning+clan+flowerheartSurvivors RP Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baSurvivors RP Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 4:41

Squirm turned his head from side to side, trying to think of the perfect gift. When he spotted the it, he knew it was the best thing he could give his father. It was three blue jay feathers, one long and two short. Happily, he trotted back to his mother and sister.
"I got our father pretty feathers! Was yours as good as mine?" he asked his sister slyly. 

Squirrel defiantly didn't have any objections, her mate was to be the Beta and the former Beta had proved herself worthy of being Alpha. She knew what to get her mate. She looked around the bases of the trees in camp, until she found what she was looking for. It was a long twig, with all the leaves crowded at the top and none at the bottom.

"Raven, can you watch camp while I talk to Cornel in private? I don't want another dog to be killed." Beta was relieved no one had challenged her or her choice. Turning to Cornel, she gestured to step out of camp and padded to the entrance.

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 6:07

Cornel dipped his head, feeling another sharp thrill of apprehension. He didn't know what to say in this situation; everything he replayed in his mind seemed wrong. He began to walk hastily after Beta... well, Alpha now.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 6:12

Once out of camp, Beta turned to Cornel. "This is our private ceremony, separate from the one with the rest of the pack. Our former Alpha had this with me too. Just answer this, do you trust me?" Beta remembered her ceremony, and hoped he would have the same response she had. This would solidify her place as Alpha, and his place as Beta.

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 6:23

"I trust you." Cornel answered. He felt a sudden spark of hope and realization that he really did. He gave a small smile, still mourning for Alpha but trusting that Beta could make a suitable Alpha, as well. He was cementing the new hierarchy now, and he couldn't let Beta down.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 7:09

"Okay then. Don't be afraid," Beta replied with a hint of nervousness. She suddenly lunged forward and clamped her jaws around Cornel's neck, leaving a scar that only he would know existed. She waited a moment to see if he would struggle, then pulled her jaws off of his neck. Hardly any blood was on her teeth, and no blood was showing on his fur.
"I just gave you a scar only you will know is there. It marks you as Beta, and your trust confirms that I am Alpha. We have a spiritual bond now, and it will never break." Alpha wondered how he would take this.

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 7:27

Cornel froze rigid, then opened his jaws for a moment, wondering what this was. Was this a betrayal? Before Cornel could speak, he heard Alpha's words in his ears. "I just gave you a scar only you will know is there. It marks you as Beta, and your trust confirms that I am Alpha. We have as spiritual bond now, and it will never break."

Beta heard this, and nodded more confidently than he imagined. No ripples or creases were in his focus, his mind was like a pool of stagnant water. He met Alpha's eyes. "I trust in you, and now, I accept this bond." Beta knew this was probably how it went.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 7:39

"Thank you for serving as my Beta." Alpha's voice was more confident now. Now she knew that she was meant to be Alpha, and that she could lead her pack well. She padded back into camp, and sat in front of her new den. Addressing the pack, she made her announcement. 
"I am now your Alpha under rule of the spirit dogs. Cornel is now Beta, and we will have a ceremony to accept him. You all accepted me as first Beta and now Alpha, so I hope you treat him with the same amount of respect and authority. I trust you have all found him gifts, and you will present them one at a time. Raven, as you are now the highest ranking hunter, will start."

Survivors RP Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivors RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors RP   Survivors RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivors RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next