Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting patrol in trio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Hunting patrol in trio Empty
PostSubject: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 8:34

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream repeated her last day ritual, she got into the apprentice´s den and woke up Tinypaw. It was the time for their patrol. Then she joined her brother Yellowthroat which was already waiting for them. Two cats waited for young apprentice to came.

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Newly appointed warrior

Yellowthroat was happy. It was one of the rare days, when he was happy. Last day, he became a warrior and now he was full of energy. The only thing on which he was waiting for, was to get apprentice and then he would be able to compare himself with Whitestream.

Last edited by Overlord on Tue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 20:26

The apprentice woke up happy and followed her mentor almost running behind the white warrior. The young she-cat was excited and she was proud of herself and her tiny body since the last training.
She blinked when she saw the yellow tom and then smiled, friendly and waving a little her tail.
"Hi! You must be Whitestream's brother. Yellowthroat right? I'm Tinypaw." She said with a energetic meow.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Hunting patrol in trio Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Thu 6 Apr 2017 - 9:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 5:26

YELLOWTHROAT

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Newly appointed warrior

Yellowthroat smiled to tiny apprentice with cold smile. He didn´t like apprentices and younger cats from him, at all. So he said quick:"Hello." And turned to Whitestream with words in his mouth: "We should go." Without waiting he leaped and steped out of the camp, like that he was going alone.

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream noded to Tinypaw, as a sign that they should follow Yellowthroat. With silent words she whispered to young apprentice: "Sometimes he is a little grumpy." Then she added: "But you will get used of it." Young female cat steped out of the camp as her half brother already did and followed him with quick steps.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 10:36

The little she-cat looked sadly at the yellow warrior. She thought that maybe she did something wrong and Yellowthroat didn't like her because of that.
Even with the words of Whitestream, Tinypaw still felt guilty but decided to ignore that and followed her mentor trying to think about the future of this patrol.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 15:14

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

"Okay Tinypaw. Now Yellowthroat Will show you the tehnics for the killing and after you try them, he Will hunt something and bring it here." With these words she turned to Yellowthroat for his aggrement.

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Newly appointed warrior

Yellowthroat noded and turned away from two waiting cats. He lowered his body, calmed his breathing and legs and steped as quiet as possible. Then he leaped from the place on which he was and jumped on the imaginary prey. He turned to Tinypaw and said to her only two words: "Your turn."

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 18:20

"Okay..." Tinypaw ignored the fact that the tom didn't like her and padded forward, ready to start. The little she-cat was more confident about this technique than her swimming skills because she practiced before when she was still a kit. She lowered her body and walked forward in silent pretending to watch an invisible animal that couldn't see her. When she was close enough, the black and white cat jumped without too much noise and landed on the "prey". "How did I did it?"

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 18:52

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Newly appointed warrior

"Awful," he answered. "You are still too loud and every animal will hear you, even if it is on the WindClan territory. Tinypaw´s jump was not so awful as he said, but he was still looking on Tinypaw as Whitestream apprentice and only like that. So there was no time for nice words.

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

"Yellowthroat!" young female cried out: "How can you say this to her. She was great despite the fact that this was her first try." She angrily noded to Yellowthroat and continued talking with Tinypaw: "It was pretty well. Like my brother said, you were tiny too loud. But I guarantee that animals on the WindClan territory won´t hear you. Now try again and then Yellowthroat will show you the real hunting."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 19:37

Tinypaw lowered his ears, ashamed of herself when Yellowthroat said that his first try was awful. But she was ready to try it again to prove her valor in front of the grumpy warrior. "I'll do my best"
Angry and decided, the little she-cat lowered her body again, but this time, almost without breathing. With slow and quiet moves, she carefully stepped forward, narrowing her amber eyes. Finally, she leaped and fell on the ground with her front paws first to "kill the prey". The young cat stood up and turned back to confront Yellowthroat. "That was good enough for you?" Tinypaw meowed in a defiant tone. If wasn't often for her to be angry to other cats, but she hated being humiliated like before. This time, she was sure that her second try was less noisy than the first one.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 5:33

OCC: Use dicing system.

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Newly appointed warrior

When Whitestream noded to the apprentices´s second try, he did nothing except said: "Slowly and carefully look at me. I will show you how to catch real prey. He steped some steps away from two other cats and concentraced on the nature around him. He began to smelled and to heard all the voices around him. He knew that he is a perfect hunter, he was small and elegant so the prey could not ran from him. His battling skills were lower, so he admired the hunting.
Soon he was already smelling a hare. It was right behind Yellowthroat in the big bush. Yellow cat waited for some moments and then immediately turned and jumped. Bush was close enough so the catch was obvious. Yellowthroat killed hare with his sharp teeth and brought him to the Tinypaw. "This is for the elders. And if you will catch something you will also give it to the elders. Now you try."

Last edited by Overlord on Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 5:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 5:33

The member 'Overlord' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Hunting patrol in trio Mistpe10
Hunting patrol in trio Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 10:28

Tinypaw admired how the shorter tom caught the prey taking advantage of his little body. Even when Tinypaw disliked his attitude, she couldn't deny that she wanted to be a great hunter like him.
The she-cat closed her eyes, smelling and hearing the life that surrounded her. Her nose soon noticed a prey near to them and the black cat lowered her body like before and started moving to approach her objective, which was behind a rock. Tinypaw jumped over the rock and landed on the bird she was aiming to reach the animal neck. But it escaped before her fangs could reach them.

OCC: Oh... a 10. Is this a battle encounter? I'm not quite sure what to do about that....

Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 10:28

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:06

OOC: Okay. This is a battle enocunter. Fell free to help my cats to defeat this predator, which I have chose. Don´t worry no cat will die. Usually person which have roled the encounter Rp it, but because you don´t know much about this I will do this for you. Watch carefully and ask if you don´t understand.

Take a look of this:https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t183-battle-system

In this version of hunting system you can choose which predator will attack you. I have chosen a fox.

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Newly appointed warrior

Yellowthroat was so shocked when he smelled something. It was a fox. Altough he didn´t like the Tinypaw he had to act. With loud cries he ran to the Tinypaw also crying: "Whitestream! Fast!" Then he bumbed into the fox and hit it with his sharm claws. His hit wasn´t so hard, but sharp claws did what they had to and fox got medium serious wounds on it´s first leg.

Yellowthroat used Leap and hold, which costs 10 Stamina and 8 damage. Fox is stuned for two turns.

Yellowthroat
40 HP/ 110SP

Fox
82 HP/280 SP

OCC: So, now we are using the battle system. I was planing to teach you this in the separate topic, but now we have a chance. Take a look of your rank (from Rank system thread):

Kit: 5/15
Apprentice: 20/80
Newly Appointed Warrior: 40/120
Young Warrior: 45/160
Warrior: 60/200
Experienced Warrior: 80/240
Senior Warrior: 100/280

HP are damage points. So when your character HP is lowered to 0 HP, it should die. SP are stamina points. When you lower it to 0 SP, your character cannot fight anymore.

You must always write those bold words. Copy my bold words and then edit fox HP when you will attack and also add your HP/SP (lower you SP)

Now try to attack a fox (it is stunned for two turn, so two cats must attack it and then fox can attack. You don´t have to use roll dicing for battle system (only at special moves; I did one).

Questions? First try and then ask.

Last edited by Overlord on Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:06

The member 'Overlord' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:54

Tinypaw landed in the ground disappointed for her failing catch. But she didn't have the time to complain because a big fox suddenly appeared in front of her. The apprentice paralyzed by the fear and looked at the predator with shaking legs. W-W-What should I do? It's so big... I can't beat him! She thought a second before Yellowthroat attacked its leg, defending the young she-cat.
Tinypaw shook her head and a new feeling started growing in her chest. What I'm doing? I can't act like a frightened kit and just do nothing. I'm an apprentice and soon a warrior.  I need to protect myself even with my little body! The black cat followed the tom and with unsheathed claws, she sliced part of the skin of the fox's leg.

Tinypaw used Front paw strike, which costs 10 Stamina and 6 damage.

Yellowthroat
40 HP/ 110SP

Tinypaw
20 HP/ 70 SP

Fox
76 HP/280 SP

OCC: I must the status of Yellowthroat like I did or it's not necessary? I hope that the rest is fine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol in trio   Hunting patrol in trio Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting patrol in trio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next