Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]   A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 14:42

Willowkit woke up quietly in her crowded nest, tossing and turning trying to get comfortable, but it just didn't seem possible. Sighing softly to herself, she quietly got to her paws, trying not to wake her siblings or mother since it seemed to be pretty early morning. Padding out into the mostly deserted camp, she smiled to herself. Perfect. She thought contentedly. Now nobody was sure to bother her since most of the clan was asleep. Purring happily, she strode around the camp, actually paying attention to every crack and new smell she found along her journey. Apparently there was a whole other world outside of camp, but she didn't see how. Their camp was already so big! How could the world get any bigger? She thought to herself doubtfully.

After making her way through every place she could explore around camp at least twice, she was worn out. It was exhausting exploring, but it was so fun and interesting! She eyed a part of the camp where the sun was especially shining and decided she would take a nap outside the nursery, since it was so crowded in there. Maybe I'll actually get some sle-. She sighed softly, cut off midthought, before looking up shyly at the cat who approached her.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] Sign_s13
A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]   A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 1:49

"Hello, little sister." Otterleap meowed teasing, padding over to the lone kit who was looking out onto the camp. It was quite a sight, apprentices bustling, warriors bringing in kills, he remembered the first time he'd looked out onto the camp and felt so small and insignificant. That was until his mother had nudged him and reminded him that he was just a kit, with a long way to go. "Want a little tour of camp? I've got time."
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]   A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 19:01

Though she was trying to get some sleep, it was soon forgotten when she saw it was Otterleap coming up to her. Willowkit smiled up at her older brother, "Hey Otterleap!" She meowed cheerfully, blue eyes alight with excitement at his question. Would she like to tour the camp? Of course! What kind of question was that? A crazy one. She thought, giggling slightly. "Of course I want a tour! I wanna see the den full of weird smells!" She squeaked excitedly, rising to her paws quickly. "Can we see that one first?" She asked, hopeful blue gaze beaming up at him.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]   A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:46

"Calm down, you're gonna scare away the prey for miles around." Otterleap looked down fondly at her, his green gaze warm as he jerked his head for her to follow. He knew exactly what den she was talking about, and though Cloudstone wasn't the fondest of kits rifling through his herbs, he was certain he wouldn't mind if she was supervised by a warrior. And if the medicine cat still cared, well, Otterleap wasn't the sort to take no for an answer. "That den you're talking about is the medicine cat den. Do you know who it belongs to?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]   A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 19:03

Willowkit purred happily at her brothers agreement, but smiled sheepishly at his remark about her loudness. Some cats might be surprised at how much she could talk since she seemed to not talk at all, but when she got to know you, she would talk your head off. "Ooh yes!" She meowed, trying to be quiet. "The medicine cat den?" She asked curiously before her eyes lit up. "Oh! Mother told me about them. They take care of us when we're sick right?" She meowed, hoping to impress Otterleap with, what to her seemed, great knowledge. She paused for a minute to think, wracking her brain for any name that could be the owner of the medicine cat den. Finally, she shook her head. "No, who does it belong to?" She asked yet another question.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]   A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 5:29

Otterleap nodded his head at her answer, it seemed that Willowkit paid attention to Tawnystorm's lectures. Personally, he'd been more preoccupied trying to test out his hunting skills on moss balls. It was a pity that Cloudstone couldn't take on two apprentices, Willowkit certainly had the patience to learn (not that he had any say in the matters of Medicine Cats).

"Uh-huh. They're in charge of everything from healing to interpreting dreams from StarClan. Currently, the den belongs to Cloudstone and his apprentice, Bouncepaw. Never go in there alone, sometimes they keep herbs that can be dangerous for kits. I remember some poor kit ate a berry from there and die moons ago." Otterleap didn't quite remember when it happened or who, but it was a common story heard amongst the clans. He vaguely remembered Ivyfall giving a lecture after a gathering, possibly had to do with some ShadowClan Medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]   A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shy Willow Ventures Out [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1