Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Baby needs a fam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleBird

LittleBird

Characters : [R]accoonkit ; [S]potkit ; [D]ustkit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 5

Baby needs a fam Empty
PostSubject: Baby needs a fam   Baby needs a fam EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 14:39

Kit Name:
    Raccoonkit
Clan:
    Shadowclan
Adopted?:
    Either work, I'm not picky
Origins:
    Full-blooded Shadowclan

Special Requests:
    love her unconditionally <3
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Baby needs a fam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby needs a fam   Baby needs a fam EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 14:33

Maybe Blazeflight could eventually give birth to/ adopt her? We'd have to talk to Coon about it though~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Baby needs a fam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby needs a fam   Baby needs a fam EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 16:18

Eek, it depends. If you're absolutely set on actual full blood SC I cant help, but Venompaw will be having a litter with Owltalon, but they'll be raised full SC (they'll probably never know their father) and trust me when I say she will be loved beyond all reason

Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

Characters : [R]accoonkit ; [S]potkit ; [D]ustkit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 5

Baby needs a fam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby needs a fam   Baby needs a fam EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 16:51

Bunny wrote:
Eek, it depends. If you're absolutely set on actual full blood SC I cant help, but Venompaw will be having a litter with Owltalon, but they'll be raised full SC (they'll probably never know their father) and trust me when I say she will be loved beyond all reason

I'm alright with that! Like I said, I'm not very picky. c: I can easily change her origins to be half-blooded.
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Baby needs a fam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby needs a fam   Baby needs a fam EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 4:22

Great! If you want more details here's the topic link:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27717-owlvenom-kits-needed#353322

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby needs a fam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby needs a fam   Baby needs a fam Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby needs a fam
Page 1 of 1