Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||

Go down 
+2
Lux
Bunny
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| Empty
PostSubject: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 13:31

Mother's Name: Venompaw (will be Venomshade at time of birth)
Clan: Shadowclan
Origins: Pure Shadowclan

Father's Name: Owltalon
Clan: Skyclan
Origins: I have literally no idea

Adopted Kits?: Nope, way too much drama
Special Requests: Have them look like their parents I guess. Also, make sure to read the plot below and WE WILL NEED ACTIVENESS, I cannot stress this enough

Venom:

Owl:

Okay, so these two will meet at the border and eventually fall in love. Then A CERTAIN TIGER-LIKE SHE-CAT from Shadowclan will discover them, so they're forced to break it off. What they don't know, is that Venompaw is pregnant with kits. Around the same time, THIS CERTAIN TIGER-LIKE SHE-CAT from SC will also get pregnant. The two cats are friends, even after she splits up Venom's relationship, but this eventually grows into something more. By the time the kits are born, the two will be in a relationship and so they'll be raised by those two as one litter, rather than two separate. The kits will be around for a lot of topics we've already planned, so we do ask that you stay active or let us know that you won't be there. When we get applications I'll pm you with further details on the plot but there are SO many so I'm not going to say them all here. Owl himself probably won't be around much, but that could change.

The kits won't be born for a while, but please don't think we've forgotten about the plot. It's just that a lot of stuff needs to happen first, just figured I'd get the topic up early

Slots:
1) NightKit (Lux) |Tom|
2) Racoonkit (Littlebird) |She|
3) Thistlekit (Brightfeather)|She|
4) Rowankit (attak3) |Tom|
5) Whispkit (emmyemma)

Last edited by Bunny on Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 9:55; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 2:30

Can I create a kitten for this litter? I will be very active :)
OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| Silver-tabby-maine-coon-kitten
Dark hair of Venom and mottled pelt of Owl. He will have green eyes, like his parents
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 10:21

Yes, absolutely! Let me know when he's approved, and what'll his name be?

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 13:16

Stormkit or maybe Nightkit. I will tell you when he is approve and thank you.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 16:14

Nightkit approved!!

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 16:25

@Lux: Great, thanks for letting me know! When we get other kits I'll mass pm you all

@anyone else: Okay, so we need a minimum of one more kit, but up to another 4 more will be accepted. Feel free to reserve a spot or something idk

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptySat 25 Mar 2017 - 12:02

Bumpty hump, while I'm online for a few minutes. This is still open since my inactivity should be over by May at the very latest

Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

Characters : Mosskit of TC, Fogkit of WC
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 21:54

I would love one of these kits! I want it to be named Thistlekit, and I'm not partial to gender, but since Nightkit is a tom, maybe Thistlekit should be a she-kit to even it out?

Edit: he/she would look like Owl

ThunderClan: Mosskit
WindClan: Fogkit
RiverClan: None
ShadowClan: Thistlekit
SkyClan: Thruskit
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 4:18

Brightfeather wrote:
I would love one of these kits! I want it to be named Thistlekit, and I'm not partial to gender, but since Nightkit is a tom, maybe Thistlekit should be a she-kit to even it out?

Edit: he/she would look like Owl

Oml I'm so sorry, I only just saw this. That sounds great! If you're still up for it then she sounds perfect, I'm so sorry for getting back to you so late

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 7:27

I have a SC cat already looking for a family- could Rowankit join in on all this fun?

emmyemma

Characters : Whisppaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 12:18

Whispkit would like to be your kit! Although I realize my cat is white and looks nothing like either parent...
Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

Characters : Mosskit of TC, Fogkit of WC
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:14

I'll make Thistlekit right away. Thanks so much! (It'll be a she)

ThunderClan: Mosskit
WindClan: Fogkit
RiverClan: None
ShadowClan: Thistlekit
SkyClan: Thruskit
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 18:11

@attak3: Of course! Have they been rped already? We'd prefer if they haven't but will potentially take them if they have

@emmyemma: Replied on your post, we can probably just ignore the color discrepancy OR there's also Fallen+Shadewillow's litter. Through a long series of events Venom's and Fallen's litters will end up being raised together as one litter anyway, so you'll still be here for the plot

@brightfeather: No problem, and thanks!

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 7:23

@Bunny
Yeah, I have a little, but I can just edit myself out or delete them if it's a problem.
(Rowan's a tom)

emmyemma

Characters : Whisppaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 7:31

Could we just ignore the color difference? If not that's fine; I'll wait for the next litter. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| Empty

Back to top Go down

OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next