Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Is My Abuelita (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

This Is My Abuelita (open) Empty
PostSubject: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 2:45

Beetlepaw couldn't shake of the feeling that something was wrong, and he couldn't escape the fear for Pepper. The elderly rogue who lived in the barn kept being in his mind. After the defeat of Bear, he was wondering where the kind cat was off to. The black cat poked his head through the wide entrance of the barn, eyes wide and body strained. "Pepper?" he called out.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 7:21

Pepper lifted her head from her nest, she had finally gotten her mate to sleep after he voiced his regret for killing a cat during the battle. She looked tired and her eyes were distant. Her life would return to near solitude now, she had just repeated history by giving her son away. This time, she hoped she wouldn't be forgotten. "Yes?" She meowed, getting up and dragging herself up to the apprentice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 7:44

Beetlepaw nearly jumped as he heard the feeble but sure voice of Pepper,tracing the source of the sound to the barely visible black and white head of the she-cat that had taught him herbs. The now much more mature medicine cat apprentice made his way towards her with a sigh of relief. "Pepper, I'm so glad to see you are alright." he meowed to the older she-cat, sitting dow besides her in the fresh hay.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 7:58

"Why wouldn't I be alright?" Pepper asked with a slightly confused look. She wasn't in the battle at all.. The she-cat groomed her chest fur and settled down next to him. She looked out at the field, blood spattered grass and finally the grave just by the barn overlooking the moorlands too.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 8:04

The tom looked confused, but in another way, relieved. "Well, at the last Gathering, a half-dead ThunderClan apprentice, who had been previously abducted by Bear had stumbled in. That's when the Clans decided it was time to act quickly. I had to stay with the Clan. Cats still treat me like a newbie medicine ca apprentice who can't distinguish juniper from deathberries! I couldn't sneak out, it was too dangerous, but I needed to see that that rogue scum didn't wound you... Is Bat well too?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 8:14

"Bear never got violent towards us." She mewed. Then she thought about the question, looking back at her mate. "He'll be okay, he just needs some time." She assured him. The she-cat wasn't entirely sure how long Bat would need, but, he was never one to dwell on his own actions for long. Her long whiskers twitched, "Is the apprentice fairing well?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 8:19

Beetlepaw felt a rush of embarassment, even though he was proud that the elderly she-cat thought him worthy of an apprentice already. "Well I've got none, but honestly, I have considered going to the Moonstone. To get my full name, granted StarClan thinks I am ready to serve my Clan in the full duty of a medicine cat. I must thank you for your teachings. I managed to help Mottleheart, another warrior, when he was attacked by a hawk, a kit who suffered from poisoning, but I wish I would have done more for Sprucethorn. He died." the medicine cat felt a knot in his throat thinking about JAyfall's grief after the loss of her mentor, and Twistedtail being a widow without her mate.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is My Abuelita (open)   This Is My Abuelita (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is My Abuelita (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: