Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Time. (Closed for Ink)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

It's Time. (Closed for Ink) Empty
PostSubject: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 20:53

The shapes of the clans grew smaller and smaller as they left, leaving the barn in an eerie silence. The kits had been taken as well. Bat was preparing Bear's body while Diesel curled up against the leader's side. Pepper watched a tail length away, Blizzardshine was the only one that remained from the clans.

Pepper and Bat had thought about it many times, all of their kits were killed by something soon after they became independent. Pepper's kits in ThunderClan lived happily without her around, Bat's son was most likely happy in his own camp of ShadowClan. Diesel's time was up, they wouldn't find him on the side of a road or find that he had forgotten them suddenly or disappeared. Storm was wonderful and kind, closely watched over still. But, Storm was no kit. Luna was not a kit either, with a family of her own.

"Blizzardshine, I know I have no place to ask this, especially with our reputations ruined like this but, our son.." Pepper swallowed thickly. "He's not safe here, he's so bright, so determined. He can't fit in the life of a rouge, he has something more." The she-cat began. "and.. while they don't really remember me, my kits are in ThunderClan and so are their families. He'll have all the support and companionship he needs to grow. Please.." she couldn't directly ask, her throat grew dry with sadness. "He'll be a.. a wonderful addition, I know it. I've heard the things my kits have done, some of them brought back the stars! I just.. we just.. we want him to have a happy life without this burden!" She looked at the bloody place she called home. Then at Bat who was beginning to dig a grave for the leader, blood was still drying on his face and neck from killing Snowstorm. Diesel was carrying more lavender and mint to Bear's body. A kit should never be doing this. He shouldn't have been fighting either.

"Diesel, there's something important I want you to remember." Bat meowed to his son, looking down at the kit who had began rubbing the plants on Bear's pelt. "You know he wasn't loved or even liked by a lot of cats.. I know you looked up to him for everything. Remember this, death doesn't discriminate, it humbles us all. We can't fight it. No matter what a cat does, they deserve this at most. To be lain to rest, buried, at least not left out this way with no one to remember them. Because, if you do this for your enemies, you've won the battle, you're strong in the realest of ways." He knew Diesel was young, but, this was the last chance for this as far as he knew. His son needed to think of this and apply it to more than just death, his son needed to learn forgiveness before it was too late, humility and forgiveness.

Diesel stared up at his father, nodding slowly with a look of deep thought on his face. He looked down at Bear's face, he seemed peaceful enough... Diesel then peered over his shoulder at the ThunderClan warrior he had fought. Why was Pepper talking to her? He scowled and looked away. He had to find his friends soon, he had to rescue them all.. from cats like that.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:45

Blizzardshine had decided to stay behind to share a couple words with Pepper and bat, knowing they wouldn’t go to ThunderClan with her. Now, she respected that, but given how little they saw each other lately she just wanted to spend a bit more time with her rogue friends before heading back home.

Her eyes, however, were locked on the small kit curled up next to the dead rogue leader. She simply couldn’t fully understand how someone as cruel as that tom could earn so much respect and love from a kit like him, maybe he wasn’t that bad? Maybe she was too quick to judge him? Yes, he had killed, tortured and kidnaped clan cats, but she never gave him the chance of telling his side of the story, to try to justify his actions. Maybe she should’ve given him the benefit of the doubt instead of jumping to conclusions.

Her attention was snatched from them as soon as Pepper started talking, turning her face to look at her. Blizzardshine was surprised by the request, but could understand the thought her friends had given to it perfectly, they just wanted their kit to have a log happy life. At Pepper’s insecurities as she stumbled in her attempts to look for the words needed to convince her to accept her kit into ThunderClan, the white deputy just smiled and gave her a comforting look.

“You know you and anyone related to you are always welcomed in ThunderClan, Pepper. However, I think this should be discussed with your mate and kit present instead of just between the two of us. He needs to understand why you’re making this choice for him, as well as have all his questions and insecurities present. So far, I’m nothing but an enemy to him, one of the cats that killed the rogue I guess he admired. I don’t think he would be happy at all if I just took him and left without a second thought to force him into the life of the same cats he faced earlier”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 19:05

Pepper looked at her son, "Bat and I had planned this, we just needed to see Blacktwig again. Then we would have done the same. We can't wait anymore, now that Bear isn't intimidating cats that would try to take over, I'm sure we'll get attacked again. Diesel's too headstrong to avoid getting hurt in that kind of situation. Neither of us know how to tell him, I would have liked him to know his family in ThunderClan somewhat first but, we're all out of time.." the she-cat said with a sigh. "We've had a bad history with kits we adopt, we outlive them all so far, I want him to be different. I can't stand seeing the way Bat reacts after we lose one." She said quietly. "I suppose now is the best time to try and explain it all to Diesel..." She sighed.

Bat curled his tail around his son, bringing him away from the body while he finished. As carefully as possible, he pushed the limp brown form into the newly dug grave and paused, looking down at Bear. He wished things were different. Bat began pushing the upturned dirt back into the grave, burying the determined leader. "Come on Diesel.." he meowed, begining to walk back to the others. He wasn't ready for this but, he had never really been a good father, his son would have better if everything went smoothly. "Is this it, Pepper?"

Diesel pressed a paw into the soft dirt, lifting it to see his paw print there. Then, he followed his father, standing under him with a downcast look. Then he looked around for whatever his father was talking about. "What? Is what it?" He said, yellow eyes glinting in the light.

Pepper nodded, "Diesel, you're going.. you're going to live with ThunderClan from now on. There's a big family waiting for you there." She meowed softly, watching his expression twist in disbelief and anger.

Diesel puffed out his fur. "What do you mean?! Weren't we fighting them? They treat us like carrion, what happened to fighting that battle?" He yowled, clawing at the dirt.

"It is a battle we must fight but not like this, not through kidnappings and violence. You just prove them all wrong, no need to take Bear's way." Bat meowed calmly, brushing his tail over his son to smooth his fur somewhat.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 19:56

Blizzardshine nodded calmly with Pepper words, understanding her worrying and decision taken after listening to her and Bat’s not-so-good experiences with kits “I promise to make sure he grows up just like a pure ThunderClan kit would. He had to face too many things someone of his age shouldn’t even know about, I just hope I can give back some of the kithood he lost” After that she turned to look at Bat and Diesel as they approached.

She allowed Bat and Pepper to deliver the news without interrupting, a well to try to reason with their kit. She didn’t want to make it seem like she was forcing them to take such decision, that she was the big bad evil cat here instead of the friend trying to help that she really was. She sighed deeply, even if she never had seen rogues as enemies or lower cats, she had met many clan cats that did, so she could easily tell from where Diesel’s ideas of their nature came from. Plus, she wouldn’t be surprised to hear that Bear had also managed to get some of his own ideas in the young kit’s mind at some point.

“Not all of us treat rogues as carrion, little one. Though I can’t deny there are some clan cats that do, some of us see you as equals and even friends. Take me as an example if you want. I had been a friend of your mother since I was only a moon or two older than you, and of your father since I met him not long after I was named a warrior of my clan” She meowed calmly, though she was fully aware that a couple words from a complete stranger probably wouldn’t make much of a difference after only StarClan knows so many moons of being told otherwise by Bear, a cat he considered his idol “I know I was between the ones that came to fight today, but wouldn’t you do the same if some unknown cat starts to murder and kidnap the ones you love?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 22:00

"I.. I don't know!" He groaned. His shoulders slumped as he thought. "It's not like I've ever had to do that before, I just knew you we're dangerous and I was supposed to fight. And- that's not the problem! One special little forest stray out of all of them has no more impact than a bit of dust in a storm. It won't change the fact that we've lost cats to your own.." he looked at his father. "We've lost family!"

Bat stared at him for a moment before looking to the side quickly. "Diesel.." he sighed, his mother's death wasn't something he shared so openly. "That's.. exactly why you have to go. Before you're too old for it to count. You'll be treated like them, with many cats around, and a secure home. You can learn so much, meet so many." He said firmly, the grief leaving his voice. "We'll be here when you need us." He didn't say if, it was a definite event. Diesel wouldn't be able to stay there for long without coming back to tell all about it. He loved sharing like that, seeing reactions to himself. "Maybe you'll be quicker than me some day, you'll have more than hares to chase." He tried lightening the mood.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 23:51

Blizzardshine just smiled and lowered to be at Diesel’s level “You have a sister in ThunderClan, Diesel. If what you’re saying is true she wouldn’t had made any difference in the clans at all, but guess what…if it wasn’t for her, the stars you see at night wouldn’t be shining and the whole forest would be under the rule of cruel cats that would kill you and your family just for fun…if that isn’t making a huge difference, then I don’t know what it is” She meowed softly and slowly to let the info sink in “I can’t justify other cats killing rogues, but if you become respected within our ranks, you may be able to prove for once and for all that rogues deserve the same respect that a clan cat does. Maybe you can be that difference. I know you think it is impossible, but remember one thing. Everything was impossible, until someone did it”

After the she got back to her paws, allowing Bat and Pepper to talk to Diesel a bit more in hopes that they could be better at explaining things at him. When she listened to his parents words, she immediately nodded in agreement “Usually kits and apprentices aren’t allowed to go out from the territory on their own. But if you ever want to come here, you can just tell me and I’ll bring you so you can visit your parents as often as you want”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 14:30

Diesel blinked, was this what he was supposed to do? Certainly not, Bear wanted him to lead! He couldn't do that in a clan. But, he had family in the clans and, family was important. "I.." he looked up at his parents, then to Blizzardshine. It wasn't like he had a choice in the situation. "You really think I could do that?" He mewed with uncertainty. How could he represent the whole of cats that weren't in clans. "It still wouldn't change things.. there's still not enough food to go around!" He shot down the idea, this was a difficult problem and arguing with a much older cat was difficult for the kit.

Pepper and Bat exchanged glances. Neither wanted to lose him, but, watching him die wasn't an option. This was happening today and for once, their kit would thrive if it killed them. Diesel had too much to show the world.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 21:22

Blizzardshine looked at the kit with a soft gaze. She really wanted to make this kit understand the reason behind the choice of his parents and that he could indeed make a difference if he tried, but it was being a bit hard and she kind of knew why. This as a huge change on the kit’s life, and not only that, but by following this path he probably would be going against everything that he was taught while he lived under Bear’s leadership. This wasn’t going to be easy and adapt to this would probably make longer than they imagined, but there wasn’t much of an option. Life as a rogue would be the closest thing to give him a death sentence thanks to his personality.

“You mean you’re giving up before you even try?” Blizzardshime meowed calmly. She had to try a different tactic to get this kit to understand, or at least willing to go to the clan and live between them for a while. He seemed to be of the prideful and determined kind, so maybe that was the right spot to attack? She really hoped so “Rogues have a really hard time trying to get to clan cats like they did with me. Most won’t even pay attention to you if you walk up to them to talk and attack you if you try a more aggressive approach, but if you live inside a clan they will at least listen to what you want to say, even those with closed minds will pay attention to you. You have a better chance to change the lives of rogues like your parents for the better this way”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 21:33

The kit thought about it. It seemed possible, in fact, it seemed like the only way now. He was no where near old enough to lead, Bear's plan had failed. Perhaps he'd just have to try. "If.. if I can come back here still, I'll go." He meowed at last, uncertainty and sadness filling his eyes. "I just.. I don't know anything about living in a clan, I've never left the barn like this."

Pepper smiled softly and groomed a patch of his fur. "You'll see, trust me. With all your energy and curiosity, you'll never run out of things to do. We'll still be here, the clans are close by." She purred.

Bat nodded, "We've got to look out for others, even if the warming season has begun, I'm sure many will need our help in the barn." He added, flicking his tail over his son's ear.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 23:29

Blizzardshine smiled, allowing her friends to give their farewells to the kit. She would make sure to bring him to the barn as often as possible, but they would still need to wait until he was at least apprentice aged and with WindClan’s territory in the way, it wouldn’t be as easy as she wished it to be “I’ll be your guide if you allow me to, and I’m sure you’ll be able to learn quickly from the rest of the clan if you just try” She purred softly at Diesel.

She was about to suggest to leave, knowing the way back to ThunderClan was going to be specially long and tiring for someone as young as him, when something popped up in her mind “Bat, Pepper” She meowed, looking at the two adult cats “I don’t want to appear rude or anything, but you should know by now about the clan’s traditions. I could allow your kit to keep the name Diesel, however that would immediately keep him from fitting in like we wish he would. I hate to ask this from you, but…I think we should change the kit’s name” It was clear on her voice that she was feeling awful by asking Diesel’s parents to change their own kit’s name. They probably had a really good reason to name him the way they did, and she wished she didn’t have to even suggest this, but given the situation it wasn’t like if she had much of a choice, and she didn’t want to be the one changing the kit’s name when it wasn’t her’s.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 8:29

Pepper nodded, "I forgot about that.." she sighed. "Bat?" She asked, knowing how he felt especially responsible for the kit's well being. He had found him after all, that sick queen had asked him to care for the kit they called their son.

Bat looked at Diesel with a calculating look. "It would be best to change your name.." he meowed thinking of a fitting name for their son. There was plenty that the kit resembled. His thick fur could be anything. But, the main thing that had caught his attention when he first saw the kit were the oddly long claws when he stretched. Like a badger's but, they curved more like a hawk. Hawk! He glanced at the smaller tom to test it. His lighter underbelly matched just right as well. "Hawkkit?"

Diesel was going to protest but, it would help him fit in, right? He'd always be Diesel to himself anyway. Others could call him whatever they wanted. "Alright." He mewed.

Pepper chuckled, "I guess we've decided... Would Hawkkit do, Blizzardshine?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyTue 4 Apr 2017 - 19:14

Blizzardshine twitched her whiskers lightly with a huge smile “Yes, Hawkkit will do perfectly” She then looked at the kit “I’ll be waiting for you, whenever you’re ready to go just tell me. Even if you will come back as soon as possible to visit your parents it would still be a good idea to give them a proper goodbye”.

She stood up and walked at a respectable distance in case they wanted to have some privacy. Sending away a kit wasn’t easy, and she didn’t need to be a queen to know it. Plus, the circumstances behind this sendoff were way from being the happiest and there were probably things that the family needed to talk about but wouldn’t do with a clan cat so close to them. Yes, she was a fairly close friend to Pepper, but she the feeling that Bat had his own reasons to not fully accept her as such, given his dislike towards clan cats, and the kit didn’t even knew her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 18:27

Bat sighed and Pepper nuzzled his cheek to comfort him. "Diesel, I know you looked up to Bear, he truly did have a plan that may have helped if it was possible but, it just wasn't a good way to go about it. I know you want to help him so, do it in a different way, find some other way to help out." Pepper mewed and nuzzled her son. "You've got something in you, something I haven't seen since the stars disappeared. You're going to blow us all away someday, in fact, you already have." She smiled.

Batculed his tail around the kit and bent his head to rest it briefly on the smaller tom. When he lifted it had chuckled. "Before that, have some fun, meet some friends. Trust me." He said and for the moment, they looked like a happy little family with their son in the middle and the two of the supporting him.

Diesel nodded and then looked at Blizzardshine, turning back to try and burn the memory of his parents into his brain. He reared up and put his paws on his father's leg, switching his focus from one cat to the other. "I'll try, I'll miss you both so much!" He meowed and nuzzled them. "I'll visit whenever I can and tell you all about it!" He meowed as he dropped back down and, with a moment of heasitation, he ran to the warrior waiting for him. "I'm ready," he said with a front of certainty.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:45

Blizzardshine looked at the horizon as she waited for Diesel to come over to where she was. She could hear murmurs from the conversation they were having, but even if she could’ve done so, she decided to not pay attention. What they were saying at the time was completely theirs and she had no reason to try and hear them at all. She instead allowed her mind to wander to another set of thoughts, wondering how she would be able to explain Hawkkit’s presence and make the clan not only believe her, but also accept him as part of their own without questioning her reasons or his past.

It didn’t took her long to be pulled away from such train of thought by the kit’s young voice. After smiling warmly at him, she got up and turned to look at Pepper and Bat “I’ll take good care of him. I’ll see you two soon” She meowed, hoping she could ease their worries even if just a bit. This wasn’t easy for them, letting Hawkkit go “Let’s go, we have a long way to go. I can carry you there if you grow too tired” Her paws slowly started to head towards ThunderClan’s territory, being careful to not force Hawkkit to run or hurry because of her.

OOC: Sent through mobile, hope it’s ok.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 20:42

"I can run," the kit responded, flicking his bushy tail and giving his home one last look before following behind Blizzardshine. He looked into the woods, the woods Bear had told him would be theirs, the woods he said they would take and give to the​ loners. It seemed like a daunting task for the kit with Bear dead.. Trying to shake the thought from his head of his idol, he asked a question. "Will you show me my other family when we get there?" He asked, ears pricking.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time. (Closed for Ink)   It's Time. (Closed for Ink) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time. (Closed for Ink)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next