Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 15:33

This season was coming in full swing now! There wasn't a cloud in the sky. Darkstar leaped up onto the Highrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 15:56

Leopardpaw emerged from the apprentice's den, his golden spotted fur groomed to gleaming perfection. The normally serious, stoic tom woke a soft smile on his face, and his eyes gleamed with emotion. Twitching his black-tipped ears, he glanced around the clearing at the gathering cats, seeing many familiar faces that he grew up with. He had grown and changed so much over the time he'd been a member of ThunderClan, and the realization almost made his eyes water. He had lost so many cats; Mottledwing, his true mother....and Grasswhisker. The last name sent a shiver of grief through his body, but also an overwhelming sense of loyalty. Grasswhisker taut me what it truly meant to be a clan cat, a ThunderClan cat. Without her, I would still be a lonely, sad, selfish rouge; she taut me how to be a warrior. Smiling as he gazed around, the sounds of a cat nearby drew him back to reality. I have lost much, but I also have gained. Turning, he smiled at his mate, Lichenpaw.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 16:20

Lichenpaw heard the call and blinked. She had groomed herself quickly and looked to Leopardpaw her mate when he looked back at her. She smiled some and came up beside him before joijv the other cats.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 18:19

Once the pair had appeared, Darkstar began immediately. "Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw, please step forward." When they had done so, she continued. "I, Darkstar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and it is time that they became warriors in their turn." Her yellow gaze settled on the two young cats below her. "Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 18:40

Maplecloud ran into the clearing, her apprentice was becoming a warrior! She made it just in time to sit beside Lichenpaw before she took her steps into warriorhood. She smiled, her posture well kept. She was proud, Lichenpaw had come a long way.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 18:49

[size=48]

Lichenpaw

ThunderClan
"I will do what I must to protect my clan even if I have to sacrifice myself"-Lichenpaw

The scarred she cat blinked hearing just before she heard darkstar's words the rush of pawsteps. She paused and then looked to her mentor and gave a small smile. She then looked to Darkstar and she said without hesitation"I do" 

[/size]

[size=55]
_________________[/size]

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 19:08

Leopardpaw gazed up at Darkstar, pride and excitement reading clearly on his spotted face. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Maplecloud dash up and exchange an approving smile with Lichenpaw, her former apprentice. For a moment a twinge of regret struck his heart, and he couldn't help but think of Grasswhisker; She should be standing beside me here right now, not dead and burred in the ground! ; but as soon as the thought entered his mind, his heart began to glow with peace. She is here, in spirit. I can feel her eyes, looking down on me right now. Waiting for me to make her proud. It's time! His hazel eyes burning with intensity, Leopardpaw raised his head up and meowed a strong "I do."

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 20:08

Lichenpaw glanced to Leopardpaw briefly before she looked to Darkstar waiting

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 18:51

"Then by the power of Starclan I grant you your warrior names. Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Leopardclaw and Lichenfang. Both of you have proven yourselves as important members of our Clan, despite not having been born within its walls. We welcome you as full warriors of Thunderclan." Darkstar then slid down the rock to join in the chanting of the new warrior's names, especially proud of the two young cats.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 14 Apr 2017 - 19:34

Lichenfang smiled at her new name pride and excitement obvious .she had went through a lot to get wherre she was scars and all and she was glad she found a home in Thunderclan.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:11

Leopardclaw His new name rang through the golden tom's head, pride and joy swelling in his heart. Head held high, he nodded respectfully to Darkstar before turning to Lichenfang, purring loudly as he gave his mate an excited lick on the cheek. We did it! We're finally warriors, but there's one more thing I need to do. Grasswhisker, Mottledwing, here's to you! Gazing out to the crowd of cats - his clan - he took a deep breath before calling out a declaration, his voice strong and filled with emotion; "I dedicate this day to Grasswhisker, and to all the cats who have helped me get this far in my life. You are all....my true family."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw and Lichenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: