Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawnykit of Shadowclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Tawnykit of Shadowclan Empty
PostSubject: Tawnykit of Shadowclan   Tawnykit of Shadowclan EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 23:57

Tawnykit of Shadowclan Blackstarcopy
[size=63]Cat Name:Tawnykit[/size]
[size=63]Tawnypaw[/size]

[size=63]Tawnypool[/size]

[size=63]Tom or She-Cat: She cat[/size]

[size=63]Appearance: Tawnykit is a medium sleek fitted she kit with white fur. She has black paws and black ear tips with an Amber nose stripe and she has like brown eyes that sometimes looks like Amber in the sunlight.[/size]

[size=63]Personality:Auburnkit is a very calculative and smart kit. She is strategic and brave usually acting sometimes before she does. She can be very playful and sweet but don't make her mad because she tends to have a small bit of a sharp tongue.[/size]

[size=63]Clan:Shadowclan.[/size]

[size=63]Origins:AmbernoseX Night[/size]

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Ambernose on Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 1:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit of Shadowclan   Tawnykit of Shadowclan EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 0:24

Few things:

First of all, what's up with trying to make all of your templates freaking huge with sizes like 54, 63, etc.?

Secondly, I'm pretty certain that cats won't know what Auburn is, even as a color, especially if the cat is being named after her eyes. All cats are born with gray-ish/blue eyes that don't develop for a couple months so this wouldn't make sense. Please choose a different name.

Thirdly, do you have room for this cat??
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit of Shadowclan   Tawnykit of Shadowclan EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 0:33

I'm not sure I'm always on mobile and it started doing that quite recently and it doesn't let me fix it.

Alright I'll fix the name it was suggested to me and I like it but I'm lets see which of these would work?

Umbrakit(umbra because itof her black paws and ears)
Tawnykit(cause of the ginger nose stripe)
Russetkit(cause again the nose stripe)
Open for any other suggestions..

And yes I have space Cinderpaw is mia so I have a space open for this

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit of Shadowclan   Tawnykit of Shadowclan EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 1:02

oooohhhhhhh that makes a lot more sense. Sorry it's just appeared on several posts and the size thing was just really confusing. Thank you for clearing that up ;w;

Also, Tawny or Russet would work if you want to go with one or the other. Currently, they are both available in Shadowclan~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit of Shadowclan   Tawnykit of Shadowclan EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 1:08

Alright then I'll do Tawnykit/paw/pool then 

And yeah lol it just doesn't make sense to me when I use templates that it does it now.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit of Shadowclan   Tawnykit of Shadowclan EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 1:13

cool! Tawny is approved :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit of Shadowclan   Tawnykit of Shadowclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawnykit of Shadowclan
Page 1 of 1