Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)

Go down 
+2
Inky Pawprints
Spottedpelt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) Empty
PostSubject: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 19:46

Spottedpaw

Every hair on her pelt, where there was any left seemed to ache down to her bones. Her skin was on fire from the deep scratches. For a moment, as her mind began to clear, confusion surrounded her. She wasn't in the barn the ground under her was much to soft. there was no scent of hay but rather, herbs and Thunderclan She thought and her eyes flashed open with excitement. The reality crashed down on her and every mouselength of her seemed to be torn or broken in some way. She let out an involuntary gasp of pain, and then took in her surroundings. The medicine cat den. She was back in Thunderclan. Then it hadn't been a nightmare. Bear had torn her apart and chased her to the Gathering where she had collapsed. Embarrassment and fear clutched her heart, constricting her chest and making it difficult to breathe. Darkstar and Blizzardshine were going to be so angry with her. She wanted to curl up in her nest and sink to the floor. What about tigerkit? Had he been made an apprentice yet? She groaned inwardly and tried to move but everything hurt. She could feel ever tear in her skin, the shreds of her right ear the way what was left of her fur stood at odd angles stuck together with her own blood. She lifted her head and tried to groom her shoudler but pain erupted through her skull and she couldn't help but let out a whimper of pain as she closed her eyes fighting off a wave of nausea. She slowly lowered her head back to her nest and waited for someone to join her. Anyone. She needed help. She wasn't even sure how she'd gotten back to Thunderclan. The last thing she remembered was the gathering, but even that was fuzzy.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 20:11

Blizzardshine had been taking naps outside the Medicine cat’s den since she had returned from the gathering. After watching the poor apprentice all bloody and half-dead at the gathering she couldn’t stop worrying. Not even during the Dark Forest reign she had felt so nervous, thought it could easily be blamed on the fact that back then she was way more naïve than at the current time and lacked correct knowledge of how fragile a life can be. Now, after losing so many loved ones, she knew what kind of enemy she was facing and how hard it was to beat…and now Spottedpaw was having to endure her own fight against this feared enemy named Death to decide if she joined the ranks of StarClan or could have a longer life in ThunderClan.

Her ears raised as soon as she heard the soft sound of what she thought was a gasp coming from the den. Now, she didn’t recall seeing any of the Medicine cats enter it after they went to fetch a couple extra herbs as well to check on the queens, so it could only mean one thing. Getting up hurriedly, she padded inside the den, but was careful to not make a noise to avoid waking her u in case it was just her mind paying tricks on her.

A smile soon formed on her muzzle when she noticed that Spottedpaw’s eyes were open ad looking around. Without thinking it twice, she got closer, allowing her paws to make noise with each step to not startle her in case she hadn’t seen her yet “Spottedpaw” She purred softly, sitting at her side “It’s so good to see you awake, how are you feeling?” The white deputy would be lying if she said she didn’t have thousands of questions roaming across her mind, but for now she decided to push them aside. The younger cat had found her way back home only a short time ago after an obviously traumatic experience. There was no need to push her to remember anything she wasn’t ready to.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 21:06

Jaysong has been worried about her apprentice disappearance for the longest time. The usually kind but serious she cat had nearly felt herself crumble when she had seen Spottedpaw return from the gathering with her clanmates. The she cat couldn't sleep and most of the time she had paced or waited not too far from the medicine cats den despite her adopted son being in the nursery still. Jayson saw Blizzardshine move and she followed after poking her head into the den slowly eyes wife and round with worry.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 21:16

Leopardpaw had been lingering nearby the medicine cat's den, his paws shuffling anxiously. While he was glad to see Spottedpaw had returned, and worried for her health, the biggest worry in his mind was of another victim of Bear; Lichenpaw. Ever since they had settled her into the medicine cat's den, he had wanted to ask about his friend, but hesitated. He didn't want to intrude, or stress her out. Beginning to pace, he finally worked up the courage to enter the den, and padded in behind Jaysong and Blizzardshine. Staying near the back, he nodded to the injured molly with a kind smile, and sat down near the wall. He would wait until the other cats were gone, or preoccupied, before asking.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 21:34

Rockthorn deeply sympathised with Spottedpaw, having been in the exact same situation she had been in except he had to be dragged to camp by friends. But Spottedpaw didn't have friends to support her on her journey to the gathering. But due to similar trauma Rockthorn wished to aid the she-cat in her recovery, grasping a mouse thinking it may be to her taste he padded to the medicine cat den only to see Leopardpaw there along with Spottedpaws mentor and Blizzardshine.

Rockthorn hadn't been on good terms with Leopardpaw since he brought back Falconkit, though Rockthorn hadn't been right to kill the mother he hadn't been wrong to bring the kit back. He didn't know if the younger tom would apologize for his actions but he found he didn't care, he wanted to help the she-cat heal. Pushing on but not without his gut feeling heavy he growled at the apprentice, his ripped up face glaring down at him as he passed.

Passing Jaysong and standing in front of Spottedpaw and Blizzardshine, he gave a respectful dip of his head towards the deputy before placing down the mouse at the apprentices paws. "I don't know the experiences you've been through Spottedpaw, but I know how it feels to be at the end of that rogues paws." Rockthorn meowed gruffly, his voice slightly slurred with the part of his lip that was ripped away from him.. quite literally.

"I wish to help, but have something to eat first. Please?" The tom stiffly spoke, but not without resting his nose onto the top of her head and sitting down. Tail wrapping over his paws he made sure to shun Leopardpaw, though petty it made him feel a little more secure in the situation he was willingly putting himself in.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 21:38

Falconkit had only gone in the medicine cat den a few times, for his shock and to bring Rockthorn a mouse. He was at it again. This time, the skinny rouge was dragging a squirrel over into the den, mumbling an 'excuse me' until he was near the hurt apprentice. The main reason he came was because she smelled different. She smelled​ him, like is deceased mother and faintly of his old home in the twolegplace. He needed answers! Shyly pushing the squirrel to Spottedpaw, he gave a meek smile to Blizardshine, the deputy that he still was intimidated by but, was trying to warm up to. The scent of rouge on her nearly made him cry at his own memories, he was longing to have his old life back still, Spottedpaw had been around cats he probably had seen before. The kit looked bedraggled and his fur was dusty as well as just simply unkempt. Crooked whiskers and all.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 7:06

Spottedpaw

She lifted her eyes only as the last time she tried any movement greater than that she almost vomited. Blizzardshine stood before her. The deputy's words, soft though they were seemed to claw at her heart. She's worried about me. She thought blinking at the she-cat. She was preparing to answer when another cat entered. Jaysong, followed quickly by Leopardpaw, Rockthorn, and even a kit she wasn't sure she knew. The den was so full it was beginning heat up. She looked down and saw a mouse and Squirrel at her paws but nausea was still fresh in her memory. Her throat constricted udner all the concerned gazes, she barely noticed Rockthorns mangled face, but took not of his words that Bear had done that to him as well. She looked at Blizzardchine and Jaysong again and a wave of shame washed over her. Her actions had led to her own demise. Her poor choices and disobedience had gotten her here. She deserved ever claw scratch on her for worrying her clan. Her ears pinned back against her skull and she winced in pain her eyes closing for a moment. She forced back her feelings and swallowed the lump rising in her throat. "Thank you," She croaked, her voice raspy and thick with emotion. She swallowed and took another breath before continuing, " but I can't eat just now."

Her eyes scanned the den, careful not to lift her head for fear of pain and nausea again. Her eyes landed on Blizzardshine, and she was confused that the deputy was not scolding her or badgering her with questions. She was sure her knowledge of the rouge could help, and she wanted to tell her story, wanted to tell the others why she ended up this way. But she had something to say first. Her gaze shifted, the green eyes of the apprentice finding Jaysong, her mentor. "I'm so sorry Jaysong. I never should have left the camp with out your permission." She dropped her gaze and felt the heat of shame rise into her ears again. Her already stinging ears feeling like they were on fire all over again.

OOC: I forgot how difficult it is to RP pain in every movement lol

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 6:02

(super sorry, didn't see this)
Without a delay, Sparkflower dashed to Spottedpaw, inspecting her wounds. Yeouch.
"Tell me, what hurts, exactly?" she asked the apprentice as she began to patch up the open, bleeding wounds with cobwebs, paws working at the speed of light. She was not going to let her die - not now, not ever. Determination burned in her eyes like the sparks she'd been named after. It was only when a life was in her paws that the sweet she-cat became another person entirely. Her clumsiness seemed to have disappeared, as had her penchant for small talk. She became directive and leaderlike when she was needed, putting in everything she had to save a life.
The medicine cat glanced up at the deputy and the gathered cats. "Can somebody go fetch some poppy seeds, chervil, comfrey root and some goldenrod? It should all be somewhere in here! We don't have much time if we want to save her, it's crucial we patch her up quickly!" She turned her attention back to Spottedpaw. "If this hurts, I'm so, so, sorry, but I promise you the pain won't last for long."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 16:43

Blizzardshine just smiled warmly at the young apprentice as she spoke “I know how it is to leave camp without the permission of your mentor, Spottedpaw. I did it more times than I can remember during my own apprentice days, and it would be hypocritical of me to scold you for something I’m guilty of too. I don’t know about Jaysong, but I wouldn’t be surprised to hear the same from her. You weren’t a kit anymore, your world went from being a small area surrounded by brambles to a whole world, it is only natural for all apprentices to leave camp on their own to explore every once in a while. You just got unlucky” She was tempted to nuzzle Spottedpaw in a comforting way, but her wounds quickly made her think it twice, not wanting to cause more pain to her in an attempt to help her.

Taking a deep breath, the deputy almost jumped when she heard Sparkflower’s words, looking at her direction before quickly nodding “I’ll do it!” She had spent long enough in the medicine cat’s den on the past taking care and comforting those that came in to know where certain herbs were, this wasn’t the first time she had helped the Medicine cats by bringing them the needed hers after all…yeah, she still mistook some herbs for others at times, but it wasn’t entirely her fault, she had never been properly taught to identify the subtle differences between them.

After looking around the den for a bit, she finally grabbed all the herbs she thought were the correct ones, as well as one or two extras because she simply didn’t had the time to tell them apart correctly and not wanting to be the guilty of Sparkflower applying the wrong herb or losing precious time because she brought something else to her. She also was careful to bring plenty of each, having no idea of how much of each one would be needed “Here! I hope it’s all you asked for?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 13:52

Leopardpaw curled his lip disdainfully in return, as Rockthorn passed by him with an equally hateful reaction. As soon as the other cats passed by though, the golden tom composed himself and returned to observing the others conversation. Watching thoughtfully, when Blizzardshine went to fetch herbs and the other cats seemed distracted, the young tom maneuvered his way through the crowded den until he was at Spottedpaw's side. Sympathy shining in his hazel eyes, he seated himself and spoke up in a low, almost whispered tone. "Hey, how'ya holding up?" He yearned to burst right out with questions galore about Lichenpaw's condition, but he decided to be polite and start off slow with the injured she-cat

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 6:21

Spottedpaw

The she-cat looked at Sparkflower as she rushed over. She began ehr work and Spottedpaw was gretefu;l. Even though some of it hurt, she oculd feel the herbs seeping into her wounds and cooling them. She watched Blizzardshine return with more herbs and dipped her head to deputy. A shock of pain flared through her skull adn she closed her eyes. "Thank you Blizzardshine." She mewed through gritted teeth. Her attention was then quickly turned to Leopardpaw. If she'd been in less pain she would have put more effort into her reply, but as it was she could barely see each cat alone with the water in her eyes from pain, and the sharp throb in her head. "I think Sparkflower will be able to answer that better than me. She seems to be the one putting me back together." She attempted a sassy smile, but it ended up more like a grimace.

OOC: Just trying to get this moving

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)   Living a nightmare (Med cat please!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living a nightmare (Med cat please!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: