Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)   The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:31 pm

The silver spotted she cat sat just outside the barn looking to the territories beyond. She blinked her light gold eyes already six moons old and developing strong muscles the she cat sighed. She sighed quietly. Her brother and friend Deisel had been getting a lot more attention then the she had even during training. Artemis didn't much like it she felt like she wasn't good enough or something was wrong with her. She hated it. It didn't even make her feel any better when her brother had taken away her chance to prove she was even as good at them . She dug her claws into the dirt light gold eyes narrowing in anger.

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)   The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Ripley was sitting on his rock outside of the barn, only a few foxlengths away from his sister. But she hadn't noticed him yet, and he was starting to wonder if he should bother trying to talk to her. They've grown further and further apart over the past few moons, and the pain of it stung like a claw in his heart. They used to be so close, but...if only Ripley wasn't so stupid! He shook his head in frustration. Why did he have to think all these things about Bear and the clans? Why couldn't he be like everyone else and just hate the clans and love his group?! The dark tabby couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and half jumped half fell off of the rock, trotting over to Artemis. "We need to talk," he hissed quietly, then padded around to the side of the barn where few cats ever went. They needed to talk, and it needed to be a secret.

The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) 2wwmQbtThe Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) Yn79RFdThe Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) 5EN37bBThe Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)   The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Artemis blinked and flicked her ears back as she saw her brother come over and say they needed to talk. She bared her teeth breifly before she padded after her brother whom was much bigger then her. She flicked her tail slightly once she joined him she looked at her brother"what"she mewed.

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)   The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:06 pm

//Lets say this is after their battle in the other thread, yeah?//

Ripley sat down across from her, tail flicking in unease. He practically flinched when she spoke, the bigger cat awkwardly shuffling his paws. "I didn't abandon you," he blurted out, though he kept his voice down. "I just..." He shifted, ears flattened against his skull. "I don't want you to get hurt," he said finally, looking up at her. "You've seen how Bear is. How almost everyone here is. How even Nero is. Everyone just hates the clans, hates them so much they want a battle. And I...don't know what side I'm going to fight on," he admitted, crouching down. His heart was racing. He never told anyone his doubts before.
"They say they hate the clans, but why? They've done nothing, but we've stolen and killed them! And I've heard stories, Arty. There are five cat clans, with cats enough to be twice this group, each! If we really start a battle with them, cats are going to die." He looked up, realizing he'd been talking to his paws. Desperation shone in his eyes. "I don't want you in that fight, because I'm not going to fight for us. I'm going to join the clans, Art. I don't want to be with a group that steals and murders and..." he shook his head. "That's why I haven't talked to you in a while. You seemed so angry...I couldn't tell you before, but...but I had to tell you now, because after today...I just wanted you to understand why I did what I did. I just want to protect you." The tabby tom grew silent, his last words a whisper as he started at her pleadingly. He needed her to understand him.

The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) 2wwmQbtThe Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) Yn79RFdThe Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) 5EN37bBThe Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)   The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Ooc alright

If: Artemis narrowed her eyes letting him talk. She took in what he said but she wasn't going to register it not yet. Her mind was still whirling at what she didn't and couldn't have."well why are you allowed to decide what I can and can't do Rip you always have caught Bear's attention so has my friend Deisel but me no little ole me doesn't even get a glance. You have ripped any chance I've wanted to prove myself. I don't care what it is but I hate it...I hate being looked down on because to everyone else I'm just a nothing compared to You to Deisel and I have had enough but...you've taken so many chances from me to even prove myself how could you expect me to forgive you of you can't understand why and what I want what I do....."she mewed ears flat and her eyes watered a bit"I'm treated like one of the clan cats since I can't prove anything about myself"She mewed voice faltering she turned from her brother for a moment the fur on her spine bristled slightly her emotions everywhere.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)   The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:48 am

hump

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)   The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunter of Attention(closed for Artemis and Ripley)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: