Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) Empty
PostSubject: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Artemis was waking up and she was climbing over mother not caring if she woke her. She flicked her spotted silver long furred tail. As she climbed over her mother she scampered away but was stopped when her tail was pinned to the floor."where do you think you think you are going "Came Nero's voice. "I'm going exploring momma"Artemis mewed and looked up at her mother's scarred face. "Fine but don't leave the barn"she mewed. "Alright fine"Artemis mewed before she got her tail free and scampered off humping into a cat and falling back"oof "she mewed.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Deisel's spikey pelt twisted as he was bumped into, he turned, first thinking it was a mouse but then, finding Artemis there. "Hiya!" He grinned, showing long fangs. "What's your name?" he asked the younger kit. The bigger spotted a beetle crawling on the ground and pinned it under his paw with a giggle. It fluttered its wings desperately to get away but, he didn't let up.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Artemis blinked and got to her paws shaking her fur out. Her light gold eyes looked at the older tom kit in front of her. She smiled a bit"my names Artemis...who are you?"she asked curiously. She watched as he caught the beetle and blinked her tail flicking in interest.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 pm

"I'm Deisel, nice t' meet ya." The tom took a big breath as he let go of the beetle before blowing at it. It flew off and he watched. "Have you ever hunted before?" His big yellow eyes lit up at the subject and he thought about it, he couldn't wait to be big enough to hunt real prey down. The tom kept his father up at night with questions and watched his mother sort herbs, he wanted to be good at something big!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Artemis blinked,she smiled some as he blew the beetle away. She watched as it passed her and she swatted a silver paw at it before she blinked looking back to Deisel smiling."it's nice to meet you too"she mewed. She paused at his question."um....does almost catching a mouse count?"she asked. She had tried to catch the mouse she spoke about the morning before but she didn't catch it she had scared it off before she could even get near it.

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Ripley pounced on his mother's tail as it twitched, needle-sharp claws digging into the fur, though not yet long enough to do more than merely prick the skin. His dark brown eyes flitted over to Nero's face, his long fur fluffed out in excitement. "Can I go too?" He asked, now kneading the tail he'd captured impatiently. The kit was barely a few moons old, but he was much bigger than many cats his age. He wanted to go play with the other cats, since last time he and Artemis played, he'd accidentally flattened her.

The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) 2wwmQbtThe Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) Yn79RFdThe Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) 5EN37bBThe Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:06 am

Nero felt the pricks in her tail and knew who it was"yes Ripley you can go to but remember not squash your sister...."she mewed looking to her son. He was bigger than most kits his age. She had no clue where it came from but regardless she knew he had to be careful.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:01 pm

hump)

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:00 pm

"Yeah, you've caught a mouse before? That's cool! I can't keep them down even when I catch them. Bat promised to teach me how to catch hares someday. Maybe I'll be better at that." He said, almost to himself. The idea made him both hungry and excited.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:37 pm

"What's a hare?"Aretmis asked curiously her tail whisked and her ear flicked quietly. She blinked as she heard her brother and mother but was focused on her new friend

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)   The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruel's Rouble Rousers(closed for those in bear's group)
Page 1 of 1