Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:33

Archer placed his arm around Kevin as they walked, making sure he felt like he was part of their team. Once Jessie was out there, he introduced him, "Jessie, this is my new roommate and friend, Kevin. Kevin, this is Jessie, my um, girlfriend," he blushed at the last part, unsure of himself.

Jamie smiled at James, she was proud of him, Once they were back in the waiting room, Miss Sadie rounded the kids up once more, led them out to the bus, and drove them home. It was now about nine o'clock, and the kids were supposed to go to bed. She gave Jessie a hug, "I'm glad to have you back," she mumbled warmly.

Jamie walked upstairs to her's and Jessie's room, hugging James goodnight before heading to bed.

Adam gently punched Natalie in the arm, "See you tomorrow for chores," he laughed and then went to his room.

Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:00

Jessie blushed as Archer called her his girlfriend. She cuddled with him on the bus and then followed Jamie up to their room with a goodnight.

James smiled and gave Jamie a quick kiss before scurrying off to bed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:05

Jamie sat on her bed and slipped off her boots and stuck them under her bed, she walked to her dresser and pulled out her pajamas, "You won't believe what has happened while you were gone," Jamie said happy to be with her friend again.

Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:12

Jessie laughed. "Tell me all about it!" She said pulling her pajamas on.

James got into his room and started changing. When he was done he hopped into bed and went to sleep.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:30

"Well, first," Jamie relayed how Natalie had destroyed her bed and underwear as she changed into her shorts and t-shirt, she also filled Jessie in on her and James's new relationship, blushed as she spoke, unsure of how she felt. Jamie ended by telling her about Xander, "Yeah, he's headed here and will be here on Sunday. The worst part is he still wants me," she handed Jessie a letter she had tucked under her bed. It read:

My dearest Jameson,
You don't know how long I've been waiting to see you again, I shall be returning to the home in two days time, I'm counting the moments until I can taste your sweet lips and touch that olive skin. I love you my darling, and I always will. I'll be seeing you tonight in my dreams,
XOXO, Alexander~

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 22:00

Jessie snorted in disgust. "Who does he think he is? Ugh that is so gross!" She said in disgust.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 7:25

Jamie took the letter and stuffed it back under her mattress, "He and I use to date, but he became abusive and controlling, so i broke it off. As they took him back to Juvenile Hall, he vowed that if he couldn't have me then no one could. I never told Miss Sadie about it, since i was ashamed to be weak, but he's due back here on Sunday, and I'm worried." she paused to look at her friend in the eyes, "I didn't tell James that Xander abused me," she felt her skin getting hot as they talked.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 9:58

Jessie gasped and threw her dirty clothes into the hamper. "Thats terrible!! Jamie you've gotta tell James! Maybe he can help keep him away." She said and got under the covers.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 15:37

Natalie calmly walked back to her room, fingering the cash in her pocket. It would go to good use, but what would that good use be? She decided to write a note to Adam before she went to bed. The note read:
   Dear Adam,
I had fun tonight :). I'm looking forward to doing chores with you again tomorrow. Also, what do you think I should do with this $250 I got? I'm not sure what I'll spend it on. See you tomorrow and goodnight! 
   -Natalie
She quietly slipped the note under Adam's door, and went back to her room to sleep.

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 16:38

Adam picked up the door, his roommate sleeping, and read it under candle light, he smiled and thoughtfully imagined what Natalie could use the money on. He picked up a piece of paper and began to write down ideas for her.

Natalie,
Here is a list of things I think you should use it on:
1. Me
2. Um...yeah still me
3. Are you getting the pattern?
Of course I'm kidding, but I thought I might make you smile. Actually I believe you should save the money until you find good use for it. Hide it in a safe place, like the tree house or something.

Silently he tip toed out into the hall way, glided down the handrail of the stairs, and slipped the note under Natalie's door.

Jamie stared at her friend, "I know I should tell him, but there are things I don't want brought up. And besides, maybe he has changed?" she was kind of unsure about the next part, but she tried to sound confident. She rolled over in her bed, facing the wall, hoping her friend would drop the conversation.

Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 17:58

Jamie woke up at 4:00 a.m. and put on her police uniform, everything but her heavy work boots. She snuck down the stairs, slipped out the front door, and laced up her boots. She gave James five minutes and then she would go on without him.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 18:10

James walked out of the room fully dressed and was surprised to see Jamie in a cop uniform. "Hey. What's with the police uniform?" He asked.

Jessie woke up hearing Jamie leave the room and got dressed and walked outside.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 18:24

Jamie gave a husky laugh, "Well, you have to train like you're on the job, I doubt I'll be in pursuit while wearing a tank and shorts." she adjusted her hat in place and then her badge.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 18:38

James laughed. "Your right. Good luck!" He said his mind on how to protect Jamie from Xander.

Jessie went to go look for Archer as Jamie and James talked.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 19:13

Jamie smiled, "you're the one who's going to need the luck, buddy-boy," she smirked and then met his gaze, "I need to do a mile and a half in under thirteen minutes, think you can handle that?" she asked stretching her legs on the porch steps.

Archer lay in his bed holding his pillow to his chest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 42 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 72  Next