Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:54 pm

James laughed and stood up taking her hand in his.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Jamie led the way to the house, they joined Miss Sadie in making baked chicken strips and french fries. She smiled and set the table, making sure everyone had a set.

Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:55 pm

James came in with the cups and the dribks and placed them on the table.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Shortly afterward, Jamie brought in two large platters piled high with chicken strips. She placed one at each end of the table, and then went back to get sauces from the fridge.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Natalie had found two trees that were around 100 meters apart. She warmed up with three one hundred meter dashes with breaks in between before stopping by the house to get a water bottle. After that, she did two two hundreds, and a four hundred before it was started getting late. She headed back to the house, sweat beading her brow.

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Adam heard the dinner bell ring and headed inside, he sat in his normal seat, desperately waiting for Natalie to arrive so he could tell her what he had discovered.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Natalie walked over to her usual seat, hoping she wasn't to sweaty. She saw that Adam wa already there, which was a plus. "So while I was hard at work training for sprinting, how did you spend your time?" she asked Adam. Though her words made running sound unenjoyable, Natalie would be lying if she said that she hadn't enjoyed it immensely. The thought of that made her smile, and she hoped Adam had spent his time doing some equally as productive.

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Adam smiled, "I documented our findings in this notebook, and I discovered something," he bent his head down and motioned for her to come near, "This house sits atop an old cellar, I wasn't able to go down there before dinner, but I was thinking; why don't we sneak out of movie time and sneak down there, I bet that there is some secret passage that leads into that hidden room!" he practically whispered his findings to her.

Just at that moment, Xander walked through the archway, he walked to the end of the table where Adam and Natalie were seated and sat across from them.

Jamie sat down near the head of the table next to Miss Sadie.

Archer led the way for him and Jessie to take their normal seats, unfortunately placing he and Xander only a seat width apart.

OOC: Where's Kevin?

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm

OOC: Oops. I forgot he even existed.

IC: "Nice," Natalie whispered back, a little worried Xander might be suspicious of them now that he was coming in. His discover might be useful, but that was not a definite, and she didn't want to take too many chances. She hoped they could start (and finish) eating soon so they could act on their plans.

Kevin walked to dinner, noticing Xander quickly. He wondered who he was, and being currently looking for a social life, placed himself in the seat between Xander and Archer. Not only was it next to someone new who would need friends, it was also next to his already friend, Archer, and it was where he had eaten breakfast that morning. It seemed like a great seat to him.

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Archer smiled at his friend, "Hey, Kev, what have you been up to?" he asked handing him the tray of chicken strips.

Xander waited for Kevin to pass the strips before smiling a soft hello.

Adam smiled, stuffed the notebook under his seat, and then waved a hello at Xander, before digging in.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Natalie ate in her usual quick fashion, wanting to finish as soon as possible.

"Well, I was reading for a few hours. I do that a lot," Kevin replied, graciously taking the chicken strips and passing them on to Xander.

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Archer nodded and then quickly finished his meal, ready for TV Time. He grabbed his plate, cleared, cleaned, and put it away, before racing into the living room to wait for the others.

Xander smiled at Kevin, "Hi, I know you don't know me, but I'm Xander, and before you ask, yes I'm that Xander." he passed the chicken over the table and then started to dig into his plate.

Adam quickly finished his meal and then took and cleaned his plate and waited for Natalie in the hall. He wasn't entirely sure how they were going to slip out, but he was conforming a plan as he waited.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:28 pm

"Oh, hi? I'm Kevin," Kevin replied, not sure what Xander meant by that. He had a weird feeling something had happened while he had been curled up with a book in the rec room. After finishing his dinner, he cleaned his plate and followed Archer.

Natalie cleaned her plate and met up with Adam. She hoped Adam had some sort of plan, because her best idea was saying they were going to the bathroom and then not coming back. Or maybe they could just slip out during an exciting part so no one noticed.

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Jamie rose, grabbed her plate, cleaned it, and then saw Natalie in the hall. She approached the girl with a smile, "[color:5645==#33cc33]Hey, Natalie, I didn't get to tell you this earlier, but tomorrow, I get up early and go to church early. Meet me outside by my truck at approximately six o'clock, and wear something nice, like a dress or something..." she paused a moment thinking, "Do you have anything like that? Because if you don't I have some old dresses in the attic that I think you could fit into."

Adam was still thinking as his sister approached, he gave her a warm smile and then told Natalie he was going to 'take care of some things,' and then headed off to the upstairs bathroom.

Miss Sadie helped clear the rest of the table and then gathered everyone in the living room. She took out a few small DVD cases and then held them before the teens, "Alright, so we have a few options tonight, Ice Age 2, Shrek, or Beauty and the Beast?"

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:37 pm

"Okay. I'll meet you there. And I have my own outfit I can where, and not some old dress from the attic," Natalie replied, voice growing a little harder when she said 'not'. Truth be told, Natalie would never be caught dead in a dress, but had a nice dress shirt and some dressy capris. As she sat down in the living room, she heard Miss Sadie's question. She had already seen the second Ice Age movie and had no intention of watching it again, and was staying true to a vow she had made never to watch a Disney princess movie. Although she knew she would be leaving in only a little while, she still greatly preferred Shrek, the jokes in that movie never got old no matter how many times she watched it. "I vote Shrek."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 71 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 71 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next