Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 0:19

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 1:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 12:25

Squirrelpaw walked out of the apprentice's den, feeling the slightly warm air ruffle her thick, bouncy fur. She had been an apprentice for many moons too many, and she had a suspicion that today was her ceremony. Sitting down at the front, she hastily groomed her fur before it started.

OOC: Her warrior name would be something like Squirrelsong or Squirrelheart

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 19:20

OOC: Something like? Does that make it my discretion? ;D

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice. "Squirrelpaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, despite her infirmities, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Squirrelpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She knew the she-cat couldn't speak, but maybe she could nod.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 19:43

OOC: Yeah, I am a real bad decider

IC: It was time. Thoughts raced through her head, making it hurt so much she felt like it was about to break. Stepping forward gingerly, she looked right at the gray leader standing before her. As Ashstar recited the traditional ceremony words, she took a breath and nodded at her leader.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 16:01

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Squirrelpaw, from this moment you will be known as Squirrelsong. StarClan honors your intelligence and perseverance, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1