Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deja vu(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 17:12

A brown tortoiseshell she cat with amber eyes padded out of the nursery. Oh the world was cruel to Thunderclan as this cat looked exactly like the old warrior Cloverpool. She was kind of like her to. Cloverkit padded over to a random cat. "Hello!!" She meowed enthusiastically.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 20:32

Blazingkit smiled happily and mewed a quick greeting. He then looked across the camp, white as heaven, into the forest in front of them. "Hey, cloverkit! This is the perfect moment to explore the forest! No one is watching, and the queens are chatting inside. Wanna go?" he meowed under his breath, which fogged up the air around him. He padded forward a bit, waiting for her to make a move.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Deja vu(OPEN) 9879156Deja vu(OPEN) 9877833Deja vu(OPEN) 9877898Deja vu(OPEN) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 4:29

Cloverkit snorted. "And get caught by a warrior because I know we will? No thanks. Don't come crying to me when you get in trouble Blazingkit. Kidding!! But no we shouldn't because I've heard from Sandpaw, Stonepaw, and Cloudpaw that kits who sneak off into the forest almost always get caught!" She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 5:44

Blazingkit smirked, and his eyes gleamed with fierce determination. "Trust me, Clover, I've been out in those woods about a hundred times already, and I've only been caught twice. You can come if you want, but I'm not waiting." He winked at her, then slid into the territory beyond the camp.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Deja vu(OPEN) 9879156Deja vu(OPEN) 9877833Deja vu(OPEN) 9877898Deja vu(OPEN) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 5:47

Cloverkit shrugged and followed. "Wouldn't hurt I guess." She meowed trotting along the tom.

OOC: Do you want them to be mates?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 6:00

ooc: maybe. for this other rp I might join river. but we could have a forbidden relationship. or if I'm not accepted, sure.

Blazingkit murmured to her to be quiet, then padded through the canopy. As soon as they'd gotten several metres from the camp, he started racing through the forest, laughing and sending snow flying through the air.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 6:20

Cloverkit nodded and followed exactly as Blazingkit did. "Where are we going?" She meowed.

OOC: Alright that's fine with me

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 6:52

"To wherever we end up!" He replied, giggling. He carried on running until he heard a low growl from inside a clump of bushes. He paused, staring at the cluster of dead branches. Suddenly, a fox flew out, growling like a twoleg monster. "RUN!" Blazingkit yelped at Cloverkit. He sped off into a large mound of snow, screeching for her to follow as the vicious fox approached her.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 7:14

Cloverkit followed speeding away next to Blazingkit. She had a sudden feeling of Deja vu, where had this happened to her? In a dream? No. It was a story about the great warrior Cloverpool, the one that Cloverkit idolized and was named after. Her mother had been a very young kit and had listened to Cloverpool tell her life story over a thousand times before and Cloverpool's stories were always the most interesting Cloverkit felt as if she knew the once great warrior. She felt she had a personal connection with her through her stories. Her favorite was a story about Cloverpool and Sunpelt falling in love. They had been chased by a fox as young kits, the exact same age as Cloverkit and Blazingkit was, how ironic. Later Cloverpool had confessed to Sunpelt and they quickly lived the rest of their lives in love with each other until Sunpelt disappeared. It happened a couple of times and eventually Cloverpool fell in love with Sunpelt's cousin and they had kits, and then she was forced to choose between the two toms once Sunpelt return, and after being hit by a monster and put into a coma Cloverpool choose Sunpelt her first love and they had one more litter of kits and then he disappeared one day and Cloverpool took on a new mate a tom called Darkstorm and they had one last kit before Cloverpool retired as an elder and then died moons later. Her life story was one Cloverkit wanted to have happen to her and maybe just maybe she and Blazingkit could be just like that..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 7:33

When they made it back to camp, Blazingkit was breathing heavily and limping after he stepped on a rock. Somehow, everyone was too busy to notice them. "I'm going to the medicine den, okay? You should go back to the nursery, but don't tell anyone," he gasped, flashing her a relieved look. Then, he limped into the medicine den without another word.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 7:36

Cloverkit nodded, scared out of her mind and went back to the nursery to wait for Blazingkit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 7:41

ooc: I don't know what to write, so i'll continue it later :P

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 7:42

OOC: alright

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deja vu(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja vu(OPEN)   Deja vu(OPEN) Empty