Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young Adventures (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Young Adventures (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Adventures (Open)   Young Adventures (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 11:26

Ryekit felt himself blush for a moment under his fur, but quickly shrugged it off. Laying down on his belly, he smiled up at his friend. Grinning jokingly, he dramatically held out his paw and shook his head. "Oh please, stop with the compliments! I can't take it any longer!" His voice bleeding with sarcasm, he lowered his paw and gazed up at Darkkit with a playfully seductive glimmer in his eyes. "Please go on."

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Young Adventures (Open)   Young Adventures (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 13:12

Darkkit giggled and said ''Why stop? I'm just saying the truth'' As Ryekit looked at her eyes, seductive she felt a fannu feeling throught her fur, but then shook off, as Ryekit lectured her she said ''As you wish, my leader'' she tased and then spoke out again ''Oh, and not just that, you will be a great leader one day and the other leaders will admire you'' Darkkit teased one more time.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Young Adventures (Open)   Young Adventures (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 15:37

Ryekit giggled, a hint of embarrassment in his voice, and kicked out playfully at the dark-colored she-cat. "Sure I will, when frogs fly!" After a brief bout of laughter, the pale ginger tabby looked over to his friend and purred. "If I do become leader someday, I'll make you my deputy! So we can both make the other clans jealous!" Grinning, Ryekit bounced up and swiped at the air, fighting imaginary enemy warriors with unsheathed claws.

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Young Adventures (Open)   Young Adventures (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 16:46

Darkkit, laughed at Ryekkit answer as he did say that when he will become leader and that, he will do, Darkkit her deputy, she said ''Thanks! I'm sure they will, Ryekit, even with you as leader of Shadowclan'' As Ryekit started to fight invisble cats, she joined him as they where in a middle of a battle and then said ''Ryekit, look out that Thunderclan cat is going to attack you!'' she teased, and did as she where attacking a Thunderclan cat.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Adventures (Open)   Young Adventures (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Adventures (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2