Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)

Go down 
+3
bunjamin
StillFlower
Jughead
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:43

Smokeface prioed his ears as he felt the soft brush of Morningfog's tail of his flank. He tensed as he met eyes with the rogue, carying none other than little Stillkit. The tomcat took a couple of steps forward, stopping warily as he saw the ThunderClanners and the ShadowClanner.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:46

Stillkit blinked as she had been picked up and she squirmed a bit not expecting to be picked up. She blinked quietly as she saw Smokeface.

Currentkit flicked her tail before she blinked seeing Smokeface. She stood coming over quietly.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:24

Fallowstripe bunched her muscles. The young she-cat was ready to spring at Bat, her eyes in a fixed point on the rogue's face. She had her fangs half-bared, and though it seemed she cared for Currentkit, she was mad at the juvenile, too. Her crystal ultramarine orbs blazed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 16:06

Sorry for the only OOC but, you guys know you can confront him right? I didn't want to control everything and have Morningfog go first.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 0:04

Smokeface looked down with relief as Currentkit came bouncing towards his paws, and he wrapped his tail briefly around the little she-kie before standing up. "Let those kits go, rogue! It's six against one!" he hissed, looking for support at the other Clanners. He wished that they could ignore their selfishness for the sake of the kits.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 21:58

Boop)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 19:46

bang bang)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)   I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Didn't Steal Them, I Promise! (Closed for Meandering Kits Plot)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3