Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

99 Problems (closed for Acorn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

99 Problems (closed for Acorn) Empty
PostSubject: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 8:51

Smokeface had been constantly thinking about Sqiurelltuft's outburst since his arrival back in camp. He and Morningfog had made up, but his eldest daughter was still spiteful and avoiding him. So he had been thinking, and one day, it came to him. So he send her a message through another cat and asked her to meet him at the beech copse. He clambered there up a stone and waited for her, constantly thinking she would never come.

But when the smokey warrior spotted his daughter enter the clearing with a rustle of bushes, he coughed slightly, readying his voice. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Beech Stone for a Clan meeting!"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 4:01

Squirreltuft made her way out of the undergrowth, eyes narrowing as she caught the yellow gaze of her father.

Tawnystorm had told her to come here, and respecting slightly the older warrior, eyes brightening for adventure, she couldn't refuse a mystery.

Though she was angry, beyond angry at that, there was something in Smokeface's eyes—something that drew her to grudgingly sit down, far away from the rock as would be allowed at Riverclan Meetings, and watch.

He was trying, and though she didn't know what in Starclan was happening, she guessed that she would try, too.

ooc;; eeee late reply sorry D; school

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 9:47

When his daughter appeared, he mentally thanked Tawnhstorm for her persuasive manner. He realized he was beggining to drift away from the point, so he returned to his speech with nervous glances. "Sqiurellpaw, please step forward." he meowed, slightly afraid of her reaction. Would she reject me for saying her apprentice name...?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:27

The pale tabby hesitated. What is he trying to get at? She frowned, confused. But if Morningfog had taught her anything, it was forgiveness.

She took three steps forward, the pause between them lengthening. But she did it, and was only a few tail-lengths away from the stone, heart beat quickening.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 0:37

Smokeface's beatf lifted limply with a pale phantom of courage. She was doing it, but he could see the doubt in her eyes and the limp way she moved, frowning. "Sqiurellpaw, do you promise to make your father and mother proud, to serve your Clan loyaly and to protect your siblings at the cost of your life? You can be mad at me for an eternity, but that won't change my love for you..."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 12:50

Finally, she felt her heart swell, and the teasing mischief whirl up back in her eyes again.

He was forgiven.

"I do," Squirrel replied, and grinned, unable to conceal a purr. She'd understood why Smokeface had left; it hadn't been right, but he was here now. Unlike her siblings, he'd come back. It was almost like that time, just before she became a warrior, that they'd spent with Tawnystorm in the reeds. She felt content.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 14:00

Her grin and her words gave Smokeface a hpoeful glow in his eyes, and he abandonned his vantage point to rub his cheek lovingly to hers. "I'm so sorry, Squirelltuft, I'm so sorry..."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 99 Problems (closed for Acorn)   99 Problems (closed for Acorn) Empty

Back to top Go down

99 Problems (closed for Acorn)
Page 1 of 1