Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 14:03

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 14:40

Silentpaw padded out of the apprentices den sleepily, as he had just been on a patrol not too long ago and was trying to catch up on sleep, when he heard Thrushstar's call. He padded to Jaggedrock, blinking his green gaze in attempt to wake himself up, and sat down, curling his fluffy black tail around him. He looked up at Thrushstar and waited for him to start.

Littlebrook got up from her spot where she was eating a frog when Thrushstar called for a clan meeting. She watched as her son padded to sit under Jaggedrock and she went to join him. She knew what this meeting was about. It was Silentpaw's warrior ceremony. He had trained hard and she was proud.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 15:08

"Tonight we gather to make this apprentice a warrior," Thrushstar said. "Silentpaw, please step forward."
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 15:58

Silentpaw blinked in surprise, which the turned to a look of pride, when Thrushstar asked him to step forward. Lifting his head up, he took a step forward.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:37

"Do you promise to serve and protect this clan, as well... as uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" Thrushstar asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 18:45

Silentpaw nodded, "I do." He meowed, green gaze unwavering.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 16:55

"Then I grant you your warrior name. Silentpaw, from now on you... will be known as Silentstorm. We welcome you as a full warrior of Shadowclan," the leader said with a nod. Leaping down, he let the clan finish the ceremony.

OOC: sorry D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silentpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: