Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) Empty
PostSubject: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 14:41

The sun was low in the sky over forest. Everything was frozen over from the cold of leaf bare. For once, the thunderpath was mostly clear of monsters. At this part, the path was narrow. Territories were close. On both sides, the undergrowth was near empty. Cats had chosen to patrol else where that night and it was almost entirely silent. Except for a couple cats, stalking through the undergrowth.

Occ: you guys post a few times first and start battling before Rippedpaw steps in
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 16:39

Pansypaw pushed her way through a patch of ferns, stepping out onto the oily stretch of grass alongside the Thunderpath.  This area seemed a lot more foreboding in the dark; the black stone on the path seemed even blacker, like a patch of starless night sky that had fallen to earth.  Taking a cautious step forward, she sniffed the air tentatively.  She wasn't usually this wary but tonight something felt....different.  Like invisible eyes were watching her, and the calm rustling of the undergrowth seemed suddenly sinister.  

Letting out a scoffing hiss, she scolded herself.  "Come on, what do I have to be afraid of?  I'm not a kit!"  Smiling confidently, she padded right up the the edge of the dark path.  Touching her paw to it, she could still feel some warmth.  Her adventurous nature getting the better of her, she put all four paws on the path, leaving the ThunderClan scent line behind her.
Ha! I bet even Adderpaw isn't brave enough to stand on the Thunderpath!

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 21:47

Watching as a SkyClan cat made her way to closer and close to the Thunderpath, Mudfoot never took an eye off of her. What in StarClan's name did she think she was doing? Was she going to cross the border? No, she wasn't going to make it that far, he wouldn't let her.

Letting out a hiss, the russet colored tom emerged from the brush that he was hiding in and stood directly across from the apprentice but on the the ShadowClan side of the path. "What do you think you're doing?" the warrior yowl just before a monster rushed by. He didn't care what the SkyClan cat was doing, he was going to protect his clan and that was that.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) VHQrlk5
I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) 1QYZaRo

I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) Molex311
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 22:28

Pansypaw was ripped out of her prideful thoughts as an enraged yowl erupted from the opposite side of the Thunderpath. Looking up, she spotted a large russet tom standing on the ShadowClan side. He was the first non-SkyClan cat she had ever seen. She flinched as a monster swept past, but didn't move, her eyes wide with terror as every nursery story and every gossip session flooded into her mind. ShadowClan are mean, aggressive, dark-hearted cats who would kill to defend their territory. Gasping, she turned to run back to the safety of the woods; but she tripped. Her paw had fallen into a hole, and the dirt had collapsed around it. Whimpering, she began to scrape desperately at the muddy earth, praying that the tom hadn't decided to pursue her.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 15:03

OOC: I didn't know she was gonna fall into a hole C': guess we'll see how this goes then.

IC: Coward! Running after the apprentice, Mudfoot raced across the Thunderpath and watched as the she-cat disappeared. Where did she go? Luckily for him, her fear scent was fresh and he skidded to a halt, looking down into a small hole where they she-cat was partially buried in some dirt. Grabbing her scruff, the warrior drug the cat out of the collapsed ground let go of her scruff when she was laid safely on the ground. "Is that what your clan taught you, to run from your worries?" the tom hissed and lifted a paw full of unsheathed claws, ready to take a blow at the apprentice's face.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 15:50

Pansypaw heard rapid paw steps approaching, and began to dig even faster.  Suddenly, she felt herself being drug from the hole by her scuff.  She knew by the ShadowClan scent that it was the tom, but for a moment she gave him the benefit of the doubt.  Rising onto her paws, she opened her mouth to thank him but was greeted by unsheathed claws.  Snarling, she jumped out of the way at the very last second.  Standing a little ways back from the tom, she hissed furiously "What in StarClan are you doing?"  Crouching down, she waved her tail angrily as she yowled "I never crossed your border!"  Unsheathing her claws, she prepared to fight if she needed, but would try to make a run for it.  She had has no battle training whatsoever.  

ooc: Do I need to use the fighting system for this?

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 18:12

OOC: Yeah, pretty sure we do.

IC: Never crossed his border? Well it looked like she was pretty close in doing so! In that case, he'd need to teach her a lesson before she was able to go any farther. Bringing his paw down, Mudfoot smacked it across the apprentice's face with a thud, teeth bared and eyes narrowed.

Mudfoot used Front Paw Blow, causing 12 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Mudfoot:
HP: 100/100
SP: 275/280

Pansypaw:
HP: 6/20
SP: 80/80

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 21:34

Pansypaw reeled from the impact of the tom's blow, stepping back a few paces. Her eyes wide and terrified, she made eye contact with the experienced tom, trying to convey her innocence and fear. Seeing only aggression in his gaze, she gritted her teeth and unsheathed her claws. I guess I'm gonna have to fight. She slashed her claws across his muzzle, growling defiance.

Pansypaw used Front Paw Strike, causing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Mudfoot:
HP: 94/100
SP: 275/280

Pansypaw:
HP: 6/20
SP: 70/80

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 0:40

OCC: oh my gosh he's a senior warrior, okay

Rippedpaw had been out hunting when the sound of fighting cats interrupted the peaceful forest noises. He stopped dead in his tracks to pinpoint the direction of the sound and sped off. It could be one of my clanmates! His long legs carried him quickly and the screeches of battle became more prominent. He burst out of the forest and skidded to a halt near the side of the thunderpath. It took him a quick second to process what was happening. A Shadowclan warrior was attacking Pansypaw! Rippedpaw recognized him from gatherings. It was Mudfoot, an older warrior. The thought of taking on a cat so much older than him was a bit intimidating, but he couldn't standby while Pansypaw was attacked. The apprentice let out a yowl as he rushed to his clanmates defense. Before Mudfoot could turn to him, Rippedpaw grabbed the warrior's tail and yanked as hard as he could.

Rippedpaw used tail yank on Mudfoot, causing 2 damage and using 10 stamina. Mudfoot is stunned for one turn.

Mudfoot
92/100
275/280

Rippedpaw
20/20
70/80
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 1:20

Letting out a screech of pain as another apprentice ran up from behind and bit down on his tail, Mudfoot yanked it away and turned around, giving the younger cat a menacing hiss as his tail dripped blood onto the snowy ground bellow.

Mudfoot is stunned for one turn.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 1:47

Rippedpaw leapt backwards as the warrior turned to face him. The Windclan blood in him allowed him to move quickly and he rushed to the older cat's side and dove underneath him. Wildly, he attacked the tom's underbelly, trying to get in a good strike. But he didn't want to risk being underneath the bigger cat for too long and quickly slid out. As he darted to the side once more, he rushed forwards, slashing another unsheathed paw at Mudfoot.

Rippedpaw used belly rake and swift strike, doing 9 damage and using 20 stamina

Mudfoot
83/100
275/280

Rippedpaw
20/20
50/80
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 17:24

Hissing as claws raked under his belly, the tom winced from the pain and swiveled back around to face the apprentice. Rearing up, he slashed his claws at the smaller cat's face.

Mudfoot used Rear-up to Slash causing 17 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Mudfoot
HP: 83/100
SP: 260/280

Rippedpaw
HP: 3/20
SP: 50/80

OOC: k, better run before I K.O. ya ;D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 12:03

Rippedpaw's head reeled for a moment from the older tom's heavy hit. One more hit like that and he wouldn't be able to continue. However, he'd fought under conditions like this before. He wanted to run off, back deep into the safety of his own territory. But he knew he wouldn't leave Pansypaw. The poor, young she-cat had no experience and looked terrified in shock. He had to help her. But he assumed that it would take a bit to get her to safety and he couldn't risk them being attacked again. Gathering all his strength, he dove underneath Mudfoot and came up behind him. Once more, he took the warrior's tail in his teeth, making sure to aim for the wound he'd already started before. With all the power he could muster, he clamped down and yanked. It would hopefully be just enough to stun the tom so they could escape. As soon as he pulled back, Rippedpaw let go and whipped around to go after Pansypaw. Grabbing her scruff in his teeth, he sprinted as hard as he could back into the cover of trees. He didn't stop to look back and hoped being deep in Skyclan territory would dissuade the warrior from chasing them. After a bit, Rippedpaw's sides heaved with effort, but he had to keep going until they got back to camp. Both cats bore wounds that would need to be looked at by a medicine cat. And he wanted to be certain they were far away from Mudfoot.

Rippedpaw used tail yank, causing 2 damage and using 10 stamina. Mudfoot is stunned.

Mudfoot
81/100
260/280

Rippedpaw
3/20
40/80

Rippedpaw ran away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)   I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy) Empty

Back to top Go down

I've got to prove myself somehow (closed for ice and rainy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: