Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) Empty
PostSubject: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Shine licked her injured paw before limping away from her nest amongst piles of thrash. She missed RiverClan so much, and even thought she wanted to deny it, she missed Morningfog. But the most she missed her father, and her eyes were sunked from crying all night. Midnight scared her badly, and she was sure that all the cats in this place were mean, too. They all reeked of Two-leg thrash, and she was beginning to do so as well.

The kit sat down in a shaded corner, her orange eyes sad and lost in thought.

(so, under further notice, Shine is mostly treated like thrash on an average manner)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Bat q as carrying a mole, he had caught it on SkyClan territory. Whisps of WindClan scent clung to his pelt be he tried to ignore it. Whenever there was spare time, he'd treat the slashes on his legs, refusing to let that wannabe rouge's attack mark him. Midnight had come back to the sn camp with a clan kit, not at all what they needed. He still feared that the clans were going to drive loners out of the last bit of shelter they knew, he'd die before their filthy muzzles showed up again. Dropping the mole down in the pile, he scoffed. It was full of dead rats, these clan cats were even more stupid than he thought.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Shine looked up from the dirty ground when a sleek black tom showed up with prey. She noticed that the cat had some wounds on himself, but also that they wre particulary taken care of. Gulping, the apprentice-aged she-cat limped towards him, holding her paw up. "Have you treated those wounds yourself...?" she asked shyly, afraid of a snappy response.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Bat froze and gave her a look to keep her voice down before nodding. "Why do you ask?" he said quietly and looked around to see if anyone heard her. His voice was plain, unlike the passion he showed when he wasn't forced into a ragtag group. He noticed her limping but couldn't see what was wrong with her. That was until he looked at the paw she held off the hard stone. He stayed stone-faced and waited for her response.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Shine bit hard on her words at Bat's stare, and she nodded to show she understood. The cat noticed his eyes averting on her injured paw, and she sighted, her eyes dark. "I hurt my paw in the edge of some ice when Midnight pulled me out and brought me here." she whispered, her breath wheezy. It still, stung, and even if it wasn't that bad, Shine knew that Midnight would now be pleased to know that she was too injured to hunt or fight.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:48 pm

"Did you sprain it or something like that?" he asked, knowing that these cats would not hesitate to cast a crippled kit out into the snow. He hoped it wasn't broken, he couldn't hide that from the others. His eyes darkened at all the things that could go wrong. Bat also hoped that this cat wasn't sick...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:25 am

Shine sniffed her paw curoiusly, blinking. "Dunno, it just hurts badly. And it bleeds. And stinks..." she sighted, reading the caution from Bat's eyes with fear.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:56 pm

He sighed, nothing too bad it seemed. "An infection I think.. I can find the stuff for that around here. But first," he stood and padded to an empty crate winding cobwebs around his paw. "That bleeding needs to be stopped. While he wrapped her paw, he kept looking around for any cats that could spot him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:38 pm

"Did someone say my name?" Midnight padded over to Bat and Shine. "I'm watching you carefully Bat. I don't know what dawn was thinking when she brought you here." she glanced at Sleek hoping he would banish the older tom.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Bat looked at her. "I don't care what a traitorous rouge who attacks their own mother thinks, Midnight. You're lucky your mother isn't rotting in a cardboard box like mine, you slimy scrap!" He muttered with little to no emotion at the younger with disgust in his eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)   There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

There Is A Quiet Shine In The Dark (open)
Page 1 of 1